- You will ensure husbanding service contracts are adequate to meet the demand for designated logistics requirements.
- You will monitor and document Husbanding Service Providers (HSP) service delivery and performance against contractual obligations.
- You will monitor and track the frequency of afloat unit’s procurement not pre-priced in the contract that may be added to the contract as priced items.
- You will monitor and document Husbanding Service Providers (HSP) performance against contractual obligations and best business practices in providing logistic requirements.
Your resume must demonstrate at least one year of specialized experience at or equivalent to the GS-11 grade level or pay band in the Federal service or equivalent experience in the private or public sector. Specialized experience must demonstrate the following:
- Ensuring service provider contracts are adequate to meet organizational demands;
- Applying knowledge of contract performance evaluation methods, surveillance plans and techniques, and principles, procedures and regulations to manage Husbanding Service Provider (HSP) performance;
- Applying knowledge of logistics to analyze and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of contracted service operations for port visits conducted throughout the area of responsibility ;
- 4) Resolving difficult problems within contracting processes, work methods and day-to-day operational procedures of a Husbanding Service Provider program.