An opportunity to Explore the Bliss of Golden Visa UAE
Apply for UAE Golden Visa
Are you considering applying for a UAE Golden Visa?
The UAE offers the Golden Visa to worldwide professionals like investors, entrepreneurs, and individuals with exceptional talents who work, innovate and succeed in key sectors. One of the key benefits of having a UAE Golden Visa is knowing that the UAE government is dedicated to delivering a secure future, especially for, especially for investors from around the globe looking to invest & reside in the UAE for long term
Apply for Long term Renewable Residency Visa & Let us help you achive the perfect Worklife balance in one of the most beatiful place in the world. Get in touch with us and We will take care of managing your application with ease and you will obtain your UAE golden visa benefits in no time at all.
What are the eligibility requirements for the UAE Golden Visa?
If you fulfill any of these conditions, you can apply for a UAE Golden Visa:
- You have a two-year fixed deposit of AED 2 million at a local bank.
- You must own UAE property valued AED 2 million.
- You have a minimum monthly salary of AED 50,000.
- You have held the position of Director, General Manager or Chairman of the Board of Directors for 4 years.
Special talent and education-based criteria
- You are a doctor, expert, scientist, inventor, or creative individual working in the areas of culture and art.
- You have a doctoral degree (PhD).
Entrepreneurs can fill out a golden visa application if they meet one of the following requirements:
- Own or be a partner in a start-up registered as a small and medium enterprise (SMEs) in the UAE, with annual revenues of not less than AED 2 million.
- Obtain approval for a start-up idea from an official business incubator or from the Ministry of Economy or other competent local authorities.
- Must have founded an entrepreneurial project that was sold for a total of not less than AED 7 million.
Professionals and highly talented employees in all fields who have advanced degrees and professional experience are eligible for the Golden visa if they:
- Possess an active contract of employment in the UAE with a Director level designation.
- 6 months bank statement of personal bank account.
- An university degree (fully attested)
- Ministry of education equivalency certificate
- Have a minimum monthly income of AED 50.000.
Real estate investors in the UAE can obtain a golden visa if they meet one of the following UAE golden visa requirements:
- Acquire a property worth no less than AED two million.
- Buy one or more off-plan properties worth no less than AED two million from approved local real estate companies.
The Golden visa is available to pioneers in humanitarian work such as the following:
- Eminent members of regional and international organizations.
- Outstanding participants in associations for the public good.
- Winners of honors in the humanitarian sector.
- Honorable donors and supporters of charitable causes.
Scientists and researchers with significant accomplishments and influence in their fields may be eligible for the Dubai golden visa,
if recommended by the Emirates Scientists Council. It is imperative that the candidate has a Ph.D. or a Master’s degree from a top university in one of the disciplines of engineering, technology, life sciences, or natural sciences, as well as significant research accomplishments.
Exceptional students and graduates
Outstanding graduates from the top 100 universities worldwide and the UAE’s top-performing secondary school pupils can go through the golden visa Dubai process with no problem. The criteria includes graduation year, university classification, attested degree, equivalency Certificate and academic performance/cumulative average.
Exceptional talents in vital fields such as art, culture, sports, athletes and digital technology required the achievement awards, can obtain a UAE golden visa. A recommendation or approval from a federal or local government entity is required for the visa.
Frontline workers with extraordinary efforts in crises, such as the COVID-19 pandemic can also get the golden visa in Dubai. To attract and retain talents, the UAE updates the golden residence rules as a part of the new Entry and Residence Scheme. The scope of beneficiaries is expanded offering more benefits including 10-year renewable residence.
Why should you opt for a golden visa?
The UAE golden visa is a long-term residency visa that allows foreign talents to live, work, or study in the UAE while receiving exclusive benefits such as:
Passport and visa copy
Original Emirates ID
Bank statement (Six Months)
Marriage and birth certificates