In order to get employment in Dubai, UAE, it is necessary to complete the Dubai visa stamping process correctly. And knowing what this process is about will help you understand why it is necessary during your stay in the emirate. This procedure involves several requirements that visa applicants must meet before finishing their application process, which you will discover below.
In this article, you will learn all the details you need to know about Dubai visa stamping in the UAE. By being aware of the importance of this process, applicants will easily understand the requirements they must meet. And the faster they complete the visa stamping process, the easier it will be for them to stay in the country. Let us observe:
- What is the visa stamping process and why is it important?
- How many requirements does the visa stamping process in Dubai involve?
- How long does the visa stamping process in Dubai usually take?
- What should you know about the Dubai Residence Visa renewal process?
- What should you know about the UAE Residence Visa renewal grace period?
- How many documents will you need to sponsor your family members?
- Other frequently asked questions related to the visa stamping process in Dubai
- Why choose Connect Resources to complete visa procedures in Dubai?
1. What is the visa stamping process and why is it important?
The Dubai visa stamping procedure is the last step you need to complete when changing your immigration status to Resident. And to complete this process, you will need to meet a pre-requisite, which is getting a medical card. Before the visa stamping process, you have to obtain your medical certificate and card from the Ministry of Health.
And in case you are an employer in the UAE, you will need to complete this process as well. To allow your employees to work legally in the emirate, you must complete the employment visa stamping in Dubai. But if you hire the visa services of local specialists, it is possible to complete this procedure efficiently.
2. How many requirements does the visa stamping process in Dubai involve?
Usually, the Dubai visa stamping process does not require so many documents. As a matter of fact, applicants will need to provide a copy of their passport and some recent photographs. And, of course, they need to pay the required Dubai visa stamping fees to complete the process.
On the other hand, some other documents that this procedure may require are the following:
- The applicant’s original passport and employment visa or entry permit.
- Their original medical certificate.
- A few passport-size photos.
- The residence visa fee.
- A duly filled security form.
- And the required residence visa These must be duly signed and sealed by the sponsor.
3. How long does the visa stamping process in Dubai usually take?
In most cases, the Dubai visa stamping procedure can take around 10 days. And once the authorities stamp the residence visa in your passport, it will be valid for 2 years. Nonetheless, if your employer is a free zone company or a government entity, it can be valid for 3 years.
On the other hand, remember that you will need to get a medical card prior to the stamping process. And depending on the visa specialists you choose to help you get this document, it may take around 3 days. Then, you can start the visa stamping process in Dubai.
4. What should you know about the Dubai Residence Visa renewal process?
As we mentioned before, your residence visa will be valid for 2 or 3 years after the stamping process. Then, it will expire, but you can renew it if you and your employer agree. However, there are other things you should regarding the renewal process of the Dubai Residence Visa.
For example, if you reside outside the UAE for over 6 months, it will lead to residence visa cancellation. But even in a situation like this, you can still renew your visa as long as you meet the requirements.
You will need to take another medical test for this process. Plus, applying for a new Resident ID will also be necessary for the visa renewal process.
5. What should you know about the UAE Residence Visa renewal grace period?
Once your visa expires after the employment visa stamping in Dubai, you will have a grace period of 30 days. Nonetheless, it is recommendable to start the process as soon as possible. Keep in mind that this process will take a few days.
Therefore, in order to avoid delays or costly mistakes (fines), your process must begin well in time. It is also recommendable to request the services of visa specialists to avoid errors during the process.
6. How many documents will you need to sponsor your family members?
Whether you are an expatriate resident, employer, or employee, you can sponsor your family members under a valid residency permit. But of course, it is necessary to get the required visa stamping in Dubai before being able to do this. And depending on the family members you will sponsor under your visa, the documents, requirements, and other details may vary.
For example, in order to sponsor your wife and children, you will need to provide a particular set of documents. However, these documents will be different if you decide to sponsor your parents. Below, you will discover the exact documents that you will need to submit in both cases.
6.1. To sponsor your wife and children
In this case, you will need to provide the following documents after getting your Dubai visa stamping and required permit:
- Your application. You can submit it online or process it in any of the registered typing offices in the emirate.
- Copies of your wife’s and children’s passports.
- A few photographs of your wife and children.
- The medical clearance certificate for your wife. It will also be a requirement for children over 18 years of age.
- A copy of your employment contract or company contract.
- Your salary certificate.
- The registered tenancy contract.
- Your marriage certificate legalized.
- And the latest utility bill.
6.2. To sponsor your parents
On the other hand, if you desire to sponsor your parents after getting the UAE visa stamping, you must provide these documents:
- An application form along with 3 photographs of your parents.
- Your original entry permit.
- A health card or medical insurance policy for your parents.
- The required medical insurance policy for both of your parents.
- The original passport of the sponsor.
- Your parents’ original passports.
- The original job contract or a salary certificate of the sponsor.
- A refundable deposit receipt.
- A medical certificate from a center authorized by the government.
Moreover, you should also know that it is a requirement to have a salary of at least AED 20,000. Otherwise, you will not be able to sponsor your parents under your UAE visa.
7. Other frequently asked questions related to the visa stamping process in Dubai
When it comes to the Dubai visa stamping process, applicants must know every detail related to it to avoid mistakes. Therefore, in this section, we will answer some of the most frequently asked questions related to this procedure in Dubai. For example, some of them can be:
- Where should applicants go to obtain their visa stamping in Dubai?
- Can the Emirates ID replace the passport visa stamp for Dubai residents?
- How many days can the visa stamping procedure take?
- Is it possible to apply for a Saudi Visa from Dubai?
7.1. Where should applicants go to obtain their visa stamping in Dubai?
If you need to know where to go for visa stamping in Dubai, you should contact the authorities or visa specialists. But usually, you can complete this process online through the pertinent authority’s website (Amer 24/7). Or you can also go to one of the registered typing centers to get your stamp after paying the required Dubai visa stamping fees.
7.2. Can the Emirates ID replace the passport visa stamp for Dubai residents?
A few months ago, the government announced a new rule that will come into effect this year. According to this new rule, Emirates ID cards would replace the visa stamping on passport for UAE residents and ex-pats. This rule will apply to residents located in all UAE emirates. And they will no longer need to process both documents separately.
However, it is worth mentioning that this rule will not apply to Dubai residents. And this means that they will continue holding both their in-passport visa stamps and Emirates IDs.
Also, you should know that these documents will continue to be processed separately for individuals beginning their residence journey. And the same happens for individuals changing their residency status.
7.3. How many days can the visa stamping procedure take?
Depending on many factors, like the visa stamping centers in Dubai that you choose, it may take several days. Usually, this process takes between 10 and 20 days. However, if you hire the services of visa specialists, such as Connect Resources, the entire application process will be faster.
On the other hand, you can use the official website of the authorities who issue UAE visas. Through their website, applicants can request an express visa stamping process by paying additional visa stamping fees in Dubai.
If you decide to use this express service, you must pay those additional fees. And then, you will receive confirmation via email to allow the authorities to pick up your passport. After that, they will stamp and return it to the address you provided. This process should not take more than 24 hours.
7.4. Is it possible to apply for a Saudi Visa from Dubai?
Yes, it is. And in this case, you will have to provide several documents during the application process, including your Emirates ID, etc. You will also need to submit a certificate of basic vaccinations issued. In addition, you must provide a negative PCR obtained no more than 72 hours before entering Saudi Arabia.
And once you submit all required documents and follow all steps, you will get the Saudi visa stamping in Dubai.
8. Why choose Connect Resources to complete visa procedures in Dubai?
The Dubai visa stamping process will require you to complete all the steps we previously mentioned. However, if you desire to learn more about this particular procedure, you should get in touch with our visa specialists. Connect Resources provides the best visa and government services to help you get legal documents and complete all visa-related processes.
Furthermore, if you are an employer, you can also request our visa services to provide UAE visas to your employees. Plus, you will be able to choose between several visa categories and other legal documents for local and foreign workers. And besides, our team will provide you with many other services to help your business succeed in any UAE location.
Among the HR services we offer, you can find the following:
- Employment Visa Outsourcing services
- Employer of Record services (EOR)
- Recruitment agency services in Dubai
- Executive search services
- HR outsourcing services
- Payroll outsourcing services
- IT Outsourcing services
- Professional Employer Organization (PEO) services
Would you like to learn more about the visa stamping process in Dubai and the UAE? If you contact Connect Resources’ specialists, you will receive accurate information about the UAE visa stamping procedure and more. Therefore, feel free to call us at +971 43 316 688 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with our specialists. And they will gladly answer all of your questions about UAE visas and our services.
On the other hand, you can easily find job opportunities in the UAE after completing the Dubai visa stamping process. All you need to do is to visit thetalentpoint.com and explore all the job offers available on the platform. And once you find the perfect job, you can apply for it by sending an email to email@example.com. Make sure to submit your CV before sending an email.