Did you know that you can become your own boss if you work in the UAE? This country provides you with the opportunities you need to start working independently by using a self-sponsored visa UAE. And in case you desire to obtain this document, you must learn how to apply for it.
In this article, you will learn everything you need to know about this type of visa in the UAE. And we will provide you with the information you require about the application process and the benefits this visa offers. Besides, here you can also find relevant information and details about this special type of visa that you can get. Let’s observe:
- What is a self-sponsored visa in the UAE?
- How many benefits can you get by obtaining this type of visa?
- Who can apply for this particular type of visa in the UAE?
- What are the steps you need to follow to obtain this visa?
- Where exactly can you get your visa and work as a freelancer in the UAE?
- What is a professional license in Dubai and why do you need it?
- How can you apply for a professional license in the Dubai emirate?
- Frequently asked questions related to the self-sponsored visas in the UAE.
- How can Connect Resources help you obtain your self-sponsored visa in this country?
1. What is a self-sponsored visa in the UAE?
Getting a self sponsored visa UAE is the same as getting a freelance visa, which means it’s the same process. And with this type of visa, you will be able to work as a freelancer in this country. Or in case you operate a business, you can hire freelancers who can work for your business in the UAE.
In any case, applying for a freelance visa will be the first step to achieving your goals in any UAE location. And you will realize that you can obtain multiple benefits by having this visa to do business in this country. In fact, becoming a freelancer, in general, is already an advantage for you for many reasons.
For example, you can become your own boss and determine a convenient work schedule that fits your needs and desires. Besides, you can choose your clients and projects, which also provides you with the flexibility you need to work comfortably. And you can become a freelancer easily if you count on Connect Resources to get the visas and licenses you need and If you need to obtain your Electronic Emirates ID, here you can find the steps you should follow to get it.
2. How many benefits can you get by obtaining this type of visa?
Becoming a freelancer is already one of the best options, and obtaining a self sponsored visa UAE is even better. By having this type of visa in this country, you can get many advantages that will help you boost your career. For example, these are some of the most outstanding benefits that all freelancers can get with a freelance visa in the UAE:
- Having this type of visa allows you to join a community of freelancers, which has thousands of members.
- A self sponsored visa UAE is very affordable and it does not require the freelancer to get office space.
- And the residency visa is also affordable, and besides, it is valid for 2 years. In fact, it can be valid for 3 years in certain cases.
- By having this visa, you can receive some dedicated support services to help you improve your career.
In case you have a Visit Visa to stay temporarily in Dubai, here’s how you can get a temporary job.
2.1. Advantages of becoming a freelancer in the UAE.
Besides getting the advantages that a self sponsored visa UAE offers, you can also find other benefits of freelancing. For example, these are some of the main benefits that you can enjoy by becoming a freelancer in this country:
- You can have the flexibility you need by being your own boss and creating your schedule and rules.
- Since you will be able to work whenever you want, there will be no unpaid overtime.
- With those benefits we previously mentioned, you can have a better work-life balance.
- Also, you can choose the clients to whom you want to offer your services.
- In most cases, people discover that they can get better income sources by freelancing instead of being employees.
3. Who can apply for this particular type of visa in the UAE?
Both UAE residents and UAE non-residents can apply for this visa in any location of the country. In case you’re a UAE resident on your parent’s visa or spouse’s visa, you’ll need a freelancer permit only. Professionals who have full-time jobs can start working as freelancers by obtaining this special permit.
But if you’re not a UAE resident, it’ll be necessary to get a freelancer visa or self sponsored visa UAE. And applying for a residency permit is also a requirement that allows you to live and work as a freelancer in the UAE. With Connect Resources, you can easily get all these documents and Do you know why staffing industries are now the latest trend of employee recruitment? Here you can learn more about it.
4. What are the steps you need to follow to obtain this visa?
You only need to follow three simple steps in order to get your self sponsored visa UAE. And those steps are the following ones:
- Gather and submit all necessary documents to the concerned free zone authorities in order to get the required approvals.
- After that, you will get a notification from the pertinent authorities to go and sign the documents.
- And the last step is paying all necessary fees so you can receive your visa and start working in your chosen location.
With our freelance services, you can complete this process in less time and by spending less effort. Besides, you’ll get excellent advice to succeed as a freelancer in the UAE.
5. Where exactly can you get your visa and work as a freelancer in the UAE?
Currently, you can find many free zones where you can obtain your desired self sponsored visa UAE. For example, some of the most popular ones are these:
- Dubai Media City.
- Dubai Knowledge Park.
- Ajman Free Zone.
- Dubai Studio City.
- Dubai Production City.
- Fujairah Creative City.
- Dubai Design City.
- Abu Dhabi’s Twofour54.
- Ras Al Khaimah Economic Free Zone (RAKEZ).
- Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone (UAQFTZ).
In case you need help to choose the most suitable free zone for you, Connect Resources will be there. With our guidance and advice, you’ll be able to select a location that suits your needs depending on your activities. And your final decision will also depend on your budget since the cost of this visa can vary according to the location and Find out everything about the Golden Visa in the UAE, including its benefits, eligibility, and application process to obtain it.
6. What is a professional license in Dubai and why do you need it?
A professional license in Dubai is a legal document that allows service providers to carry out their business activities. For example, artisans and craftsmen are some of the professionals who can apply for this type of license. And not only individuals can apply for it but also companies that provide services that require talent and intellectual abilities.
Some of the activities that a professional license can cover in this emirate are medical services, consultancy services, carpentry, etc. And other activities can be repair services, security services, printing/publishing, artisanship, beauty salons, document clearing, computer graphic design services, and more. In case you desire to obtain this license, you should learn about the application process and its requirements and You can also get a Green Visa in the UAE, and here you will discover how to apply for it.
7. How can you apply for a professional license in the Dubai emirate?
It’s important to learn how to get professional license in Dubai, and Connect Resources can also help you in this case. These are the steps you must follow to get your license:
- You must fill a local service agreement form with a UAE national from a local translator. Then, get the attested form from a public notary service. And if the agreement is in Arabic, a legal translator seal is not necessary.
- After that, you will need to make an MOA (Memorandum of Association) with your sponsor. Remember that you must also mention your sponsor’s early fee in the agreement.
- You must fill one more application form and get it attested. This is in case you want to obtain a license for a civil company.
- It’s important that all owners/partners attend the notary for signing the court agreement.
- Then, you have to get approval from the municipality for your tenancy contract. After that, you must submit all forms with attestation.
- After that, you have to submit passport copies of partners/owners and the NOC for expatriate partners/owners.
- And lastly, you must pay the required fees to get your license.
In addition, you must meet all the professional license requirements in Dubai to complete the process without delays and Discover the process you must complete in order to obtain a Remote Work Visa in the emirate of Dubai.
7.1. Requirements to get a professional license in Dubai.
Some of the professional license requirements in Dubai are these:
- Your application form (it must be a BR1 form).
- Your name reservation certificate.
- The required initial approval from the DED.
- Your rental contract.
- And the Ejari registration.
7.2. Cost of a professional license in Dubai.
If it’s for a partner in a professional license (civil) company, the professional license in Dubai costs is around AED 20,000. However, if it’s a person who applies for this license without a partner, then the professional license fees in Dubai are different. In that last case, the cost can be around AED 10,000. And the total cost of this license is approximately AED 10,310 and Here you can learn about the challenges that small businesses need to overcome when having HR outsourcing in the UAE.
8. Frequently asked questions related to self-sponsored visas in the UAE.
- What are the common industries where freelancers can carry out their activities with this visa?
This visa is ideal for all professionals who are related to the education sector, media sector, tech industry, and design industry.
- What is the cost of a self sponsored visa UAE?
The cost of this type of license will depend on several factors, such as business location, free zone rules, and more. But generally, the cost can vary from AED 7,500 to AED 20,000, and Here you will learn how to correctly use LinkedIn as a platform to search for a job in the UAE.
9. How can Connect Resources help you obtain your self-sponsored visa in this country?
With Connect Resources by your side, you can easily obtain a self sponsored visa UAE and a professional license. Furthermore, you can request many different services to help you boost your career as a freelancer in the UAE. All you have to do is to contact our team and we will provide you with the services and that you need.
And in case you’re a business owner, you can also get a freelance visa with Connect Resources to hire freelancers. With our help, you will realize that the process of hiring freelancers for your business is easier and cheaper. Besides, you can find and hire the best and most talented freelancers in no time if you count on us.
Would you like to contact Connect Resources to obtain more information about the process to obtain a self-sponsored visa and a professional license in the UAE? If you have any questions, please call us on +97143316688. Or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will talk to one of our representatives who will gladly answer all of your questions.