A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) could be the best solution to boost your business. However, it’s not so easy to choose the best provider since there are so many of them. Having a third-party that is going to manage some or all of your business functions could be daunting. For this reason, it’s important to have enough knowledge on how to select the proper partner.
Although there are several Professional employer organization pros and cons, it’s important to know that this business entity can benefit your company in many ways. So, don’t be afraid to look for the perfect service provider if you’ve been struggling with your HR department.
In this article, we’re going to help you evaluate and select the best partner for your business. You can learn why you should look for the Top 10 PEO companies so you can select a third-party that gives you an outstanding service. A Professional Employer Organization can help you take your business in the road to success. Let’s observe:
- Professional Employer Organization (PEO): Guidelines to select the best provider for your business
- How can you know if your business needs to partner with a PEO?
- What services does a PEO offer?
- How can you evaluate PEOs?
- What are the aspects you should look for in a PEO?
- What should you look for in terms of compliance?
- Why is the access to benefits important?
- What can you evaluate regarding the kind of service?
- Why is a Service Level Agreement beneficial for your partnership?
- What should you evaluate in terms of the provider’s references?
- Why is it important to select the proper PEO for your business?
- Why is Connect Resources your best option for PEO services?
1. Professional Employer Organization (PEO): Guidelines to select the best provider for your business
When you want to partner with a Professional Employer Organization (PEO), you may have several questions. Perhaps you feel like it’s difficult to choose the best service provider but it’s actually very simple once you know what you should look for in your partner.
As a business owner, you want to make the best decisions that benefit your organization. For this reason, you should know how to evaluate and choose the best Professional Employer Organization (PEO).
1.1 What is a PEO?
What does PEO stand for? Perhaps you’ve wondered this question before. PEO means Professional Employer Organization and it’s a service provider that can assist you with several areas of your business such as the following:
- Hiring and recruitment
- Risk management
- Compliance and legal advice
- HR management
- Payroll and benefits
As you can see, it’s a third-party that can take care of the tasks that are time-consuming for your business. You won’t have to invest a lot of resources and hire experts since the PEO can handle everything from you.
1.2 How can a PEO improve your business?
Whether you’re a small, medium or large-sized corporation, you must have an outstanding management of your human resources. In some cases, it could be overwhelming to handle with several tasks that are not part of your core business activities. However, you must handle them efficiently if you want to have a successful company.
Therefore, a PEO can be of great help since it can take the burden off of your HR team. Some of the ways in which a PEO can improve your business are the following:
- Ensure compliance for your business
- Have a better management of your workforce
- Solve the issues and overcome the challenges that come with the HR management
- Improve your operations to get the best performance from your employees
Learn more about the Executive Search service offered by Connect Resources.
2. How can you know if your business needs to partner with a PEO?
What does PEO stand for? Before learning about the services provided by a PEO you should know about its meaning. A PEO is a Professional Employer Organization that helps you have an outstanding management of your business.
Once you know the definition, you must determine if your business needs to partner with a Professional Employer Organization (PEO). Perhaps you may be wondering how you can do it. There are several questions you must ask to see if you need assistance, which are the following:
- Is your HR management having trouble with compliance?
- Is your recruitment and hiring process not giving the results you expect?
- Do your payroll experts need assistance with payments and taxes?
- Are you having it difficult to process immigration paperwork and documents?
- Do you have enough resources to offer great benefits to your employees?
If you determine that your organization could improve by partnering with a PEO, you can start learning about this service so you can get all of the PEO benefits and start boosting your corporation.
Learn more about how to carry out global mobility outstandingly
3. What services does a PEO offer?
Once that you have determined that your business needs to partner with a Professional Employer Organization (PEO), it’s important to know what it can do for your company. It’s the first step to choose the best provider. As a business owner, you must know the kind of service it offers.
Perhaps you have a List of PEO companies, but you should know that each provider is different in terms of scope of service. However, some of the most common services a PEO offers are the following:
Schedule a Consultation Call with our expert
Let our experts help you find the Best Solution in Middle East
Get started today
- Payroll processing and administration
- Job postings and advertisement
- Reception and review of job applications
- Background checks for candidates
- Write compliant employment contracts
- File and manage taxes
- Reports for payroll and taxes
- Onboarding for your new hires
- Training and development for your workforce
- Management of issues with your employees
- Development of safety programs
Even though there are Professional employer organization pros and cons, you must choose the provider that can give you more benefits. It’s important to know that Connect Resources can assist you in several areas and our service will fit all of your requirements.
Learn more about the Emiratisation service offered by Connect Resources.
4. How can you evaluate PEOs?
Once you know what a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) can do for your business and some of the services it offers, you may think that all of them are the same. Since there are many agencies that offer this kind of service then what is the difference between them?
Although the service is basically the same, each provider carries it out differently. For this reason, you should know how to evaluate each one so you don’t get confused and end up choosing the wrong partner.
Therefore, the key is to focus on small details, and to follow a few recommendations that can help you along the way.
4.1 Step 1: Asses your business
It might seem odd but the first thing you should do before evaluating a PEO is considering the needs of your business. You won’t find the perfect provider if you don’t know what you need. So, you can consider doing the following:
- Asses your HR department to determine its strengths and weaknesses
- Write down the challenges your HR team faces
- Determine which problems you can solve yourself and which areas need assistance
Once you know which services you can outsource, you can go to the next step which is to find a PEO that can help you with them.
4.2 Step 2: Is the PEO capable of solving your challenges?
The proper Professional Employer Organization (PEO) for your business should be able to help you overcome the challenges you face in your HR department. You could ask yourself the following questions to determine if the provider is the best one for you:
- What is the PEO’s scope of service?
- Does the solution solve my troubles?
- Is the service customized?
- What can the PEO do to help me with my weaknesses in the HR department?
- How does the PEO solves the challenges my business currently has?
- Does the approach work for my business?
These are very important questions that you shouldn’t take for granted. If the PEO can’t help you with your trouble areas, then it’s better to look for another provider.
4.3 Step 3: Analyze the PEO
After you have evaluated the provider and you see that you can get the PEO benefits, the final step is to analyze the partner to see if it’s trustworthy. So, read about the references, look for the social media profiles, browse the website, etc. Do all of this to be informed about the PEO and if can adapt to your requirements.
Some of the PEO’s aspects you should analyze are the following:
- Culture and values
- Clients’ comments and references
- Outsourcing practices and ethics
- Employees’ qualifications and skills
- Reputation on the field
- Experience with companies within your industry
As you can see, there are many aspects that you shouldn’t overlook. The PEO has to ensure a great service but it also must have enough experience to ensure it meets your demands.
Learn more about the best strategies to attract high-quality talent
5. What are the aspects you should look for in a PEO?
A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) should offer you several benefits for your business. When you partner with a third-party you do it to boost your organization and to help you handle time-consuming tasks.
Once you know your needs that the PEO can address and solve, you should look for an agency that has the capability to help you. In this regard, there are some crucial aspects that will allow you to determine if the PEO is trustworthy.
5.1 Specialists and resources
The main aspect you should look for in a PEO is enough technological resources and HR specialists. If you want to delegate some of your business functions, the best you can do is trust in a partner that has enough expertise to handle them.
Look for a PEO that has software, tools, experts, and many more features that indicate it’s a robust company. For this reason, you have to check what kind of specialists they have.
5.2 Range of services
It’s important to work with a PEO that offers a tailored service for your business. In this sense, you should look for a provider that has a wide range of services. Whether you’re looking for assistance with your recruitment or you want a comprehensive solution, the PEO must have the capability to solve your needs in several areas.
If you want to receive all of the PEO benefits, you must partner with Connect Resources. Our team of specialists is readily available to help you solve all of your inquiries. We have the best references from several companies in a variety of industries, so we can assist you because we will understand your needs.
Another important aspect of a solid PEO is flexibility. It means that it must be able to adapt the service according to your needs.
Since Connect Resources is one of the Top 10 PEO companies, we can ensure you’re going to receive a top service. Our goal is to adapt our offer to your requirements. You just have to contact one of our specialists and you can receive the answers to your inquiries.
Learn more about the Visa and Government Services by Connect Resources.
6. What should you look for in terms of compliance?
Compliance is a major aspect when it comes to working with a Professional Employer Organization (PEO). Therefore, it’s logical to look for a service provider that has experts in this area. As you may know, it’s important to comply with the rules and regulations in the UAE if you want to continue working legally.
However, being compliant with the UAE Labor Law may be a difficult task since rules are constantly changing and you must keep up-to-date with them. For this reason, a PEO can be your ally in this matter.
6.1 How can you know if the PEO has expertise in compliance?
A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) should have experts in legal matters that can help your business stay in compliance with taxes, payroll and many more areas.
But, how can you know if the agency knows how to handle this matter? You should know how to evaluate this aspect. You can achieve this by implementing the following recommendations:
- Check the legal team to know how it’s formed and which experts they have
- Ask them about their knowledge regarding laws and regulations
- Emphasize the fact that you want your business to stay in compliance with local, state, and federal law
- Check if you’re going to have a dedicated team in terms of compliance
- Check if they have worked with other businesses within your industry
- Ask them about their practices in terms of ensuring compliance
So, if you have a List of PEO companies, you should evaluate them in terms of compliance to know how they can ensure this matter for your business.
7. Why is the access to benefits important?
As a business owner, you know that your workforce is one of your most valuable assets. For this reason, you must offer your employees a compensation package that it’s attractive. However, it’s not always easy to offer them great benefits, particularly if you’re a small or mid-sized company.
Perhaps you’re wondering why benefits are important. Take a look at the following reasons:
- Have access to a vast array of options so you can offer better benefits to your workforce
- Access to benefits that otherwise are available only to large corporations
- Increase your employee retention
- Motivate your employees to give their best performance
- Have a cost-effective solution to the HR challenge of offering outstanding benefits
- Have access to additional resources such as employee assistance programs
A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) can help you in this matter. And, if you want to choose the best partner, you must look for one that can offer you access to a wide range of benefits so you can select the one that fits better to your current employees.
7.1 How to evaluate a PEO in base of benefits offered?
Having a List of PEO companies is the first step to select the proper third-party for your organization. Therefore, you can take a look at the PEO benefits offerings and decide which one can be the best for your business.
Many service providers offer the same range of benefits, but you have to consider the small details so you can choose the right partner. Some of the aspects you should consider are the following:
- Check the benefits program the PEO offers
- Check if the PEO has additional benefits that can be best for your workforce such as retirement plans
- Ask if they can offer a tailored service regarding the benefits package
- Evaluate the benefits policies and look for cost-effectiveness
As you can see, even if the PEOs offer the same benefits, each one has a particular approach. Therefore, you just have to look for the one that fits your business and allows you to get the most out of your partnership.
Learn more about the Staff Outsourcing service offered by Connect Resources.
8. What can you evaluate regarding the kind of service?
Knowing the kind of service that the Professional Employer Organization (PEO) offers can help you choose the best provider. Keep in mind that you’re looking for a comprehensive solution that adapts to your requirements.
There are some aspects that you should look for in a PEO to evaluate the kind of service it offers. Some of the most useful characteristics you can consider are the following:
- Check if the PEO offers a customized service plan that adapts to the client’s needs
- Ask if the service has scalability and if they know how to handle this aspect
- Check if there’s the possibility to add or remove services based on your requirements
- Ask the PEO if they have a special service adapted for small businesses (if necessary)
- Check the range of benefits and additional perks
- Check if there are any hidden fees
- Ask if they offer a Service Level Agreement
Keep in mind that there are Professional employer organization pros and cons, so you should look for a provider that is able to overcome the cons and provide you only the best. What does PEO stand for? When you know that a PEO can offer several types of services, you have to evaluate how can adapt them to your particular needs.
Learn more about how to hire internationally without making any mistakes.
9. Why is a Service Level Agreement beneficial for your partnership?
When you decide to partner with a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) you must know how to work with a third-party. A trustworthy agency will offer you an SLA, which is a Service Level Agreement. In this document, both parties are going to establish the scope of the service and the responsibilities of each one.
It’s a great tool to protect your business in case the provider doesn’t fulfill the expectations and what’s established. For this reason, although you select a partner that is in the Top 10 PEO companies, you must have something that covers your back in case the provider doesn’t give its best service.
If the PEO doesn’t want to offer an SLA, then it’s best to look for another partner. It’s a crucial document that allows you to detect the proper provider for your business.
9.1 What is the content of a Service Level Agreement?
To have a better understanding of this essential document, it’s good to know what contains. In it, there’s the description of the services provided, the scope of the PEO, responsibilities of each party, liabilities, guarantees and provisions to terminate the contract.
Here in Connect Resources we’re a Professional Employer Organization that is committed to provide you an outstanding service. We can offer you a SLA so you can know exactly what to expect when you partner with us.
10. What should you evaluate in terms of the provider’s references?
It’s important to look for a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) that has enough references from past clients. It’s not advisable to choose a provider from your List of PEO companies that doesn’t have experience.
Newer PEOs may not understand your requirements, and for this reason it’s best to look for those that have been working in the field for a long time.
But, how can you evaluate the provider in terms of experience? You can check the following:
- Experience working within your industry: it’s important to look for a provider that may know what you expect. If the PEO has worked with other corporations within your industry, it may have a wide picture about your expectations.
- Company size: check if the PEO has worked with other businesses like yours in terms of quantity of employees. Therefore, clients’ reviews are important.
- Goals: Ask the PEO if it has dealt with companies that have set the same goals as yours. So, look for a PEO that knows how to plan based on your objectives.
- Reviews by former clients: check in the PEO’s website the reviews. If it doesn’t have them, check its social media profiles to look for the comments.
- Social media profiles: if the PEO has an active digital presence, check it to learn more about it. Check the employer brand and learn about its experience on the field
- Outside perspective: check with PEO’s former clients to see if they can give you an overview of what’s like to work with this provider.
Learn more about independent contractors and how to hire them
11. Why is it important to select the proper PEO for your business?
When you partner with a Professional Employer Organization (PEO), you delegate some of your business functions. It means that you’re choosing an outsourcing solution for your company. You may think it’s not necessary to focus on finding the best provider but this isn’t true.
Once you know that the PEO can handle and manage critical aspects of your business, it’s essential to choose a provider that can ensure a great performance and administration. Keep in mind that working with a third-party involves taking risks, so it’s best to work with a trustworthy one.
These are some of the reasons why you should focus on finding the best provider:
- Get a comprehensive service that adapts to your requirements
- Have the option to tailor the service to your needs
- Get assistance at any time
- Have a great communication and be sure that the provider is going to understand you
- Reduce risks and issues with your workforce
- Get a proper solution for each department of your business
Having a third-party that handles your business functions is a crucial decision. Don’t take it for granted and start evaluating the providers so you can choose the best one for your organization.
11.1 What are the risks of choosing badly?
If you carried out your evaluations but you chose the wrong PEO, your business may suffer the consequences. In fact, you’re going to get the Professional employer organization pros and cons but at the end your company is not going to receive the solution that will take it to the top.
What can happen if you choose the wrong PEO for your business? Let’s observe the following:
- Increase costs since you will later have to find another provider
- Not receive the service that you expect
- Not getting outstanding results with your HR management
- Increase the risk of non-compliance and turnover rate
- Not being able to reach your business goals
- Fail with your manpower planning
What does PEO stand for? The proper Professional Employer Organization can help you achieve your strategic goals by assisting you with several areas of your business. With Connect Resources you won’t have any problem since we will focus on provide you a customized solution.
Learn more about remote recruitment and how to improve your results
12. Why is Connect Resources your best option for PEO services?
Here in Connect Resources we can offer you our Professional Employer Organization (PEO) services. Our goal is to help you achieve your best results when it comes to your business. Don’t worry anymore about your business functions because we will take care of everything.
If you’ve been having troubles managing your HR tasks, you may be looking for the Top 10 PEO companies to get assistance. Here in Connect Resources we have been providing our service for the past 20 years so we have a lot of experience to provide you the perfect solution.
As a Professional Employer Organization, we will handle your HR management and make sure you get the best out of our business relationship. Some of the advantages you get by partnering with us are the following:
- Dedicated account manager to assist you at all times
- Competitive prices
- Cost-effective solution
- Comprehensive service adapted to your requirements
- Outstanding performance to boost your business
Would you like to contact Connect Resources for PEO services? You can call at +971 433 166 88 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you’ll talk to one of their representatives that will gladly answer all of your questions.