Since its date of implementation, the UAE Golden Visa has been highly wanted by many expats around the world. However, it’s an important document that has a very strict eligibility, so not all foreigners can apply for it.
In this article, you’re going to learn about the UAE golden visa benefits as well as the application process. In addition, you can understand how a service provider can help you obtain it. Let’s observe:
- UAE Golden Visa: Benefits, Procedure and Eligibility
- What are the benefits of the golden visa?
- Who can apply for the UAE Golden Visa?
- What is the procedure to obtain the UAE Golden Visa?
- How much does the Golden Visa cost?
- What are the requirements to obtain the Golden Visa?
- How can Connect Resources assist you to obtain the UAE Golden Visa?
UAE Golden Visa: Benefits, Procedure and Eligibility
The UAE is one of the top destinations of the world. For this reason, many foreign investors, professionals and entrepreneurs look for ways to establish in this country.
In addition, the UAE Government has launched several initiatives with the aim to attract top talent to boost the economy. One of these initiatives is the UAE Golden Visa.
This new visa scheme was implemented in 2019, and its purpose is to offer long-term residence visa for individuals. It also enables foreigners to work, live and study in the UAE. However, there’s a significant difference since individuals won’t need a sponsor.
In all the other visa schemes, individuals must have a national sponsor since it is mandatory. But, with the new golden visa, it’s no longer required.
Therefore, there are many UAE golden visa benefits that people can get once they receive this document. So, many foreigners want to know how to get it and See which steps you must follow to hire employees from India.
What is the UAE Golden Visa?
The Golden Visa is a legal document that grants long-term residency to foreigners. The UAE has several visa schemes, so individuals can apply for the most convenient for them.
The most common one is the UAE employment visa, where an employee gets sponsored by an employer and receives a residency that is valid for 2 o 3 years. There’s also the UAE freelancer visa, where the individual gets a residency for 1 year.
However, the most interesting aspect about the UAE golden visa is the fact that it offers residency for 5 to 10 years. This is highly appealing for foreigners that want to live in the UAE and don’t want to worry about renewals so often.
Nevertheless, the UAE Authorities have established strict regulations regarding who can receive this document. So, it’s important to know if you’re eligible and how you can apply and Here you can see how you can get a job in Dubai while you’re on a visit visa.
What are the benefits of the golden visa?
With the UAE Golden Visa, the individual can receive the following benefits:
- Long-term residency in the UAE ( 5 or 10 years)
- Security about their future in the country
- Live, work and study in the UAE
- 100% ownership of businesses in the UAE’s mainland
- No need to look for a national sponsor
If you want to get all of these golden visa UAE advantages, you need to know first if you’re eligible.
What is the purpose of the UAE Golden Visa?
The UAE Government launched the golden visa with the purpose to retain talented people in the country. By eliminating the restriction of needing sponsor, individuals who meet the eligibility criteria can know apply easily.
Since it’s a straightforward process, anyone can do it. However, sometimes it may be challenging, so if you need assistance you can always contact Connect Resources and Contact Connect Resources specialists to get assistance with Emiratisation.
Who can apply for the UAE Golden Visa?
Once you know all the advantages that you can get with the UAE Golden Visa, you must know if you can apply.
The following individuals are the ones who can apply:
- Scientists, PhD holders and data experts
- Chief executives
- Medical doctors
- Outstanding students (their family can apply to)
- University graduates with a 3.8 GPA score or more
- Real estate investors
If you belong to one of the previous categories, you can obtain the golden visa. So, you should know how to apply for golden visa UAE for engineers or any other profession and Learn about the challenges of globalization and how to overcome them.
What are the new changes made to the Golden Visa?
The UAE Government introduced some changes to the Golden Visa to expand the eligibility. This is with the purpose of attracting a wide range of foreign professionals. In addition, they want to attract bright student so they can explore their careers locally.
Previously, the regulations stated that only top investors, business owners, wealthy executives and scientists. But, recently, the UAE Authorities added that the following changes will come into effect from December:
- UAE-based physicians
- Engineers: computer science, electricity, electronics, programming and biotechnology
UAE has also launched a New Visa and Here’s what you should know about the UAE Green Visa.
What is the procedure to obtain the UAE Golden Visa?
To obtain the UAE Golden Visa you must follow a straightforward process. It’s very easy, but you have to make sure to have your documents ready since you have to submit them too. In addition, even if you meet the eligibility criteria, you must comply with the requirements.
Here’s the steps you must follow to apply:
- Enter the website :- https://business.goldenvisa.ae
- Apply for a nomination
- The UAE Authorities have 30 days to review your application
- You’ll receive an email with the outcome of your application
- If your nomination gets approved, you’ll receive a link by email where you have to upload the documents
- The Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship will verify the application
- The Authorities will issue the Golden Visa
Keep in mind that if you want to get this document, you must be willing to relocate to the UAE. Once you enter into the country, you can carry out all the tasks as a resident and start receiving the UAE golden visa benefits and you can Get Visa and Government Services from Connect Resources.
How much does the Golden Visa cost?
Another important aspect in relation with the Golden Visa is the fee you should pay for this document, The price will vary depending on the validity of the visa.
Here we have the fees for each one of them:
- For 5-year & 10-year golden visa: AED 4850. Plus, you must add AED150 for application costs and AED 1000 for issuance. It means that you’ll have to pay AED6000 in total.
- The duration of 5 year or 10 Year Golden Visa , is decided by the UAE Government .
For having a Visa you should have NOC and you can Discover everything about the NOC in the UAE.
What are the requirements to obtain the Golden Visa?
If you want to obtain the UAE Golden Visa you have to comply with the requirements. These will vary depending on your category.
What are the requirements of the golden visa for Foreign Investors?
A foreign investor can apply for a 10-year golden visa, as long as he or she complies with the following requirements:
- A minimum of AED 10millon in public investment (investment fund or a company)
- Minimum 60% of total investment shouldn’t be in real estate
- The investment shouldn’t be on loan. For assets, the investor must have full ownership
- The investor must retain the investment for a minimum of 3 years
The foreign investor can extend this visa to business partners, but as long as they provide AED 10 million in contribution for the investment. In addition, the holder can sponsor his or her spouse and children, one advisor and one executive director. Once the expiration date is near, the visa can be renewed.
What are the requirements of the golden visa for Individuals with specialized talent?
Among the individuals listed with specialized talent are doctors, investors, artists, scientists and researchers.
They may receive a 10-year golden visa once they get the accreditations from their respective fields. In addition, they may sponsor their spouses and children.
- Doctors: doctors can obtain the golden visa by applying online between the months of July 2021 and September 2022. If you’re a Dubai licensed professional you can also apply.
- Coders: if you’re looking for knowing how to apply for golden visa UAE for engineers, coders from all ages and nationalities can apply for the golden visa. They can do it through the Office of Artificial Intelligence in the UAE Government.
Regarding coders, those who can apply are distinguished experts and talents in the area of coding, individuals who have worked for pioneering technological firms and graduates of computer sciences, hardware engineering, artificial intelligence, software engineering, data science, electrical engineering and big data.
Which requirements do Real estate investors need?
The requirements for Real Estate Investors are practically the same as for general investors. The only difference relies in the fact that they can apply for a 5-year residency, and the investment is AED 5 million.
Holders of this Dubai Visit visa can also sponsor their dependents.
What are the requirements of the golden visa for Students and Specialists?
When it comes to outstanding students or specialists in education, they must comply with one of the following requirements:
- Come from one of the top 500 international universities.
- Award or appreciation certificate in area of expertise
- High school student with a minimum 95% grade and university students with remarkable grades (3.8 GPA or higher)
When it comes to specialists, such as scientists they must prove they have made a significant contribution to his or her area of study. Scientists can get a 10-year residency visa.
Creative individuals can also obtain a 10-year residency visa, and they must receive an accreditation by the Ministry of Culture and Youth.
Doctors and specialists must comply with one of the following requirements: PhD degree, award or certificate, published articles, scientific books, membership in an organization, or a specialization in an area of priority for the UAE and Find out how to carry out a strategic workforce planning.
Which requirements do entrepreneurs need to fulfill?
Entrepreneurs are eligible for a 5-year residency visa. The requirements are the following:
- Have an existing project with a capital of AED 500,000 as minimum or have the approval of an accredited business incubator
- Approval of an officially recognized business start-up center
- Health insurance documents for the entrepreneur and his or her family
Those who apply as entrepreneurs must have a multi-entry visa for six months, and then renew it for another six months. They can sponsor their spouse and children, as well as three executives and a partner.
What are the requirements for Chief Executives?
Chief Executives can also apply for a golden visa, as long as they fulfill the following requirements:
- Have a bachelor degree
- Have a 5-year experience or more in his or her relevant field
- Earn a AED 30000 salary or more in the UAE and have a legal job contract
- Health insurance, along with the family
if you are looking for Executive Search firms in Dubai you are the Right platform. Connect Resources is also provide Payroll, Employee of Record , Professional employer orgnisation and Global Mobility (Dubai & OR UAE).
How can Connect Resources assist you to obtain the UAE Golden Visa?
If you’re interested in obtaining the UAE Golden Visa but you’d like to get assistance with the process, you can trust in Connect Resources to help you. Our team of specialists will guide you through each stage so you can obtain your important legal document.
We have been providing our service for the past two decades to individuals that want to come to the UAE to work and live. Start receiving all the golden visa UAE advantages and have a great quality of life by living in one of the top countries of the world.
Would you like to contact Connect Resources for immigration services? You can call at +971 433 166 88 or send an email to email@example.com, and you’ll talk to one of their representatives that will gladly answer all of your questions