Do you desire to live and work in Saudi Arabia? In that case, you will need a work visa in Saudi Arabia that covers your needs. With this document, you can legally live and work in this country if you have already found an employment offer.
Nonetheless, it is essential to learn about the different types of work visas that you can get in Saudi Arabia. This way, it will be easier for you to choose a visa that suits your needs according to your situation. And here, we will cover the following sections regarding this topic:
- All the types of visas in Saudi Arabia
- Visa application process
- Eligibility and criteria
- Why choose Connect Resources as your partner?
All the types of visas in Saudi Arabia
Besides the Saudi Arabia employment visa, you can also find and apply for other types of visas in this country. For example, these are some of the most popular visas that foreigners can obtain to visit or stay in Saudi Arabia:
- Tourist Visa: if you are planning to visit Saudi Arabia for tourism purposes, you will need this visa. And there are several requirements and conditions that all applicants must comply with in order to get this visa.
- Family Visit Visa: in case you have relatives in Saudi Arabia, you can apply for this visa. This documents also allows you to stay in the country for a short period so you can visit your friends.
- Student Visa: the first requirement that the applicant must meet is getting accepted in an educational institution in the country. After that, they will need to comply with other rules to complete their visa check in Saudi
- Business Visa: this is the perfect visa for you if you are looking forward to undertaking business in this country. And you can either get a single-entry business visa or a multi-entry business visa to accomplish your goal.
- Employment Visa: as you may know, this is the type of visa you will need to work as an employee in Saudi Arabia. And a work visa to Saudi Arabia companies is also a requirement when hiring international employees.
- Residence Visa: besides allowing you to live in Saudi Arabia, this particular Saudi Arabia work visa allows you to sponsor your family members too.
You will also find other types of visas, like the Saudi Arabia working visa, the Umrah Visa, Seaman Visa, etc. In addition, certain individuals can also apply for other particular visas, such as a Diplomatic Visa, an Escort Visa, etc.
Visa application process
It is essential to stay up-to-date with Saudi Arabia work visa news today in 2021 and 2022. And that is because there are important changes to the visa application process, requirements, eligibility, and other details. In the case of the visa application process, you must follow these steps to get your visa:
- Firstly, you must obtain an employment/job offer to start the application process to get your working visa in Saudi Arabia.
- Secondly, you have to get the official job contract from your employer and the visa block number. By completing this second step, you can start the application process.
- Then, the applicant will need to get their academic and professional qualifications. Remember that these must be legalized by the FCO and attested by the cultural bureau.
- While you complete the previous step, you can start gathering other documents and requirements. For example, start gathering and submitting the required forms, medical checks, etc.
- Right after getting all your documents ready, it is recommendable to scan them to a visa consultant. With any of our visa specialists, it is possible to undertake a pre visa check in KSA of your documentation.
- Connect Resources will help you legalize and apostille all of your certificates, including ACRO, educational, medical certificates, and more.
- To finish the process, our specialists will submit your full application for your Saudi Arab work visa to the authorities. Then, you will get the necessary visa stamping in Saudi Arabia before you obtain your visa.
In order to get a visa in Saudi Arabia with working or employment contracts, the applicant must provide certain documents. For example, the most important documents that the process will require are the following:
- The applicant’s original passport, which has to be valid for at least 6 months. Plus, it must have at least 2 successive empty visa pages.
- The required application form. In order to fill your application form, you must visit the Enjazit website. This website will also be useful to check your Enjazit visa validity after completing the process.
- The applicant will also need the digital Power of Attorney from their Saudi employer. And it must be generated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Your employer in Saudi Arabia will have to provide your visa block number. This document represents permission from the Saudi Ministry of Labor and Social Development.
The Saudi Arabia new visa rules in 2021 include other requirements for the application process. For instance, you will need the ACRO Police Certificate, a letter of introduction from your employer, your employment contract, etc. Also, you must provide a medical report, as well as your travel proof to Saudi Arabia.
Besides submitting the previously mentioned documents, you must meet other requirements to complete the application process and visa check in Saudi Arabia. For example, you must do an important thing in case you provide diplomas issued by academic institutions outside the US. These diplomas must be certified by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission and the Saudi Arabian Embassy in your country.
On the other hand, a licensed physician must issue your medical report certifying that you are free of contagious diseases. Remember that you must provide 3 copies of your medical report, along with your lab results and passport size photographs.
Furthermore, all applicants must provide a police report, which they must issue within 6 months prior to the application date. It has to include detailed information about their criminal record (if any).
Eligibility and criteria
As per the Saudi Arabia work visa news today, anyone can apply for a work visa in the country. However, all applicants must meet these basic requirements before submitting their application to the pertinent authorities in Saudi Arabia:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and 60 years old as maximum.
- They must also be physically fit. Of course, they must not have any risk of medical condition. And, as we previously mentioned, applicants should be free of contagious diseases.
- During the application process, applicants must provide all required documents, including proof of academic qualifications.
- To apply for a work visa, applicants must have a valid employment contract with a business registered in Saudi Arabia.
Once you meet all these requirements, you can start gathering the documents you need to start the application process. Also, you can opt for using the Saudi visa check online to track your application. And after completing the application process, you can also check your visa status in Saudi Arabia through the official website.
Besides learning about the requirements to get a work visa, you should know about the duration of the application process. The application process and visa check in Saudi Arabia in 2021 and 2022 have not changed much regarding duration. But you should keep in mind that the duration of a visa application can vary depending on your chosen visa.
In the case of Employment Visas, the entire application process to get them may take between 2 and 3 months. And once the applicant gets their visa, they will be able to stay in the country for an entire year. In case the visa holder desires to stay longer, they can opt for extending the duration of their work visa.
Why choose Connect Resources?
In Middle East countries like Saudi Arabia, Connect Resources is one of the best service providers that you can find. We will be able to provide you with the best visa and government services to help you obtain a visa. Plus, you will receive the latest news related to Saudi Arabia: new visa rules in 2021 and 2022 as well.
On the other hand, our specialists will help you complete all visa-related processes, including the visa KSA check and more. Like this, you will realize how easy can the visa process be if you have Connect Resources as your ally. Make sure to call us at (971) 433-16688 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information about our visa services.