Visiting the UAE may require you to have a particular entry visa, especially if you are staying for some time. One of the most recommendable visas for visitors is the Tourist Visa, which anyone can easily obtain in this country. However, being aware of the application process, its requirements, and the most recent rules related to this visa is essential.
In this article, you will learn everything you need to know about this particular type of visa and its benefits. Furthermore, we will show you how to successfully complete the visa application process and how many requirements must you meet. Here is more information and details related to the Tourist Visa in Dubai and other UAE locations. Let us observe:
- What is a Tourist Visa?
- What eligibility criteria do you have to follow to apply for this UAE visa?
- Can you get benefits if you obtain a Tourist Visa in this country?
- How many steps does the visa application process involve?
- What requirements will you need to meet to get your visa?
- Recent news related to the 5-year multi-entry Tourist Visa in the UAE
- Other details you should know about this particular UAE visa and the extension process
- Why should you choose Connect Resources as your ally?
1. What is a Tourist Visa?
Getting to know a country and its culture is something that may require you to stay in its territory for a while. But the only way in which you can legally stay in a country is by getting a suitable visa. In the UAE, you can apply for a Tourist Visa, which is a 5-year multi-entry visa that offers many benefits.
Since this is currently among the most requested visas in the country, it is essential to learn about it. Depending on your needs, the Visit Visa validity can be for a 30- or 90-day duration. Besides, the Visit Visa validity in the UAE also involves whether the visa is for single or multiple entries.
2. What eligibility criteria do you have to follow to apply for this UAE visa?
Regardless of the country you come from, you can easily apply for a Tourist Visa in the UAE. This type of visa is available for foreign individuals from all countries. This visa is suitable for those who are not eligible for visa-free entry to the country or a visa on arrival.
However, there are certain requirements and conditions that all applicants must meet in order to complete the visa application process. For example, females under the age of 18 cannot apply for this visa unless they are traveling with their parents.
3. Can you get benefits if you obtain a Tourist Visa in this country?
Some of the most remarkable benefits of the Visit Visa in the UAE are these:
- The application process is easy and you can complete it online.
- This visa is available for foreign individuals from all countries.
- A five-year multi-entry Tourist Visa allows you to enter the country multiple times over 5 years on self-sponsorship.
- It allows you to transit through any airport or port of entry in the country.
4. How many steps does the visa application process involve?
To learn how to apply for a Visit Visa in the UAE, you must know about certain steps and follow them. Besides, you can also request professional advice to ensure a smoother process. The following are the steps that the application process for a Visit Visa in Dubai involves:
4.1. Visit the authorities’ official website
The Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship or ICA is the authority that issues entry visas like the Tourist Visa. And to obtain it, you can apply for your UAE Visit Visa online by visiting the ICA website. After accessing the site, click on the “Public Services” option, select “visa multiple entry long-term”, and click on “start service”.
4.2. Complete your visa application form and submit it
The second step will be providing the necessary information to continue the application process and get your Dubai Tourist Visa. More precisely, you must provide information in four different categories, which are the following:
- The applicant’s basic information (name and email).
- Personal information for service beneficiaries (country of birth, current nationality, passport number, and type).
- Address inside the UAE.
- And address outside the UAE.
4.3. Attach all required documents
There are several documents that you must submit along with your application form during the process. For instance, you will need to attach basic documents, such as a copy of your passport, which must be valid.
Below, you will find more information about the required documentation for the visa application process. Also, take into account that some of these documents will also be necessary during the Dubai Visa extension process.
4.4. Make sure to review your application
It is vital to review your application before completing the process. In other words, you must make sure that all documents and information that you submitted are correct. This way, you can avoid mistakes that may lead to delays.
4.5. Pay all necessary visa fees
Lastly, you can complete the process by paying the required fees online. After processing the payment, you will receive your five-year multi-entry Dubai Visit Visa. If you desire to carry out the process regarding the Visit Visa extension in Dubai, there will be fees to pay too.
5. What requirements will you need to meet to get your visa?
To complete the application process and get your Visit Visa in the UAE, make sure to submit the required documentation. Some of the most important documents that this process requires are the following:
- Submit copies of the front and last page of your passport. Remember that your passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
- Provide proof of your UAE health insurance.
- A bank statement for the last 6 months. It must prove that your balance is at least $4,000. It is valid to have the equivalent of this amount of money in other currencies.
- Submit recent passport-size photos (white background).
5.1. What additional documents do you need to submit to get a Dubai Tourist Visa?
It is possible that the process to get a Visit Visa in the UAE requires you to provide additional documents. For instance, you may need a copy of your flight ticket, as well as proof of residence. Your proof of residence can be an invitation letter from your family members or friends in the UAE. Furthermore, you may also need to provide your address in the UAE.
6. Recent news related to the 5-year multi-entry Tourist Visa in the UAE
Due to the recent visa reforms that the government announced, residents can now enjoy the new visa extension in the UAE. By using this five-year multi-entry visa, many residents have confirmed that they can ease their parents’ travel and entry procedures. Many of them have also said that all the documentation was online and straightforward as well, making everything easier.
All these improvements that the UAE government made are part of their plans to attract more people to the country. With the multiple entry visa in the UAE, all tourists can enter the country multiple times on self-sponsorship. Furthermore, they can also stay in the UAE for 90 days during each of their visits, which is another advantage.
On the other hand, there are UAE Visit Visa extension new rules in 2022 that you should be aware of. Tourists with this visa can extend the duration of their stay for another 90, besides the initial 90 days. Therefore, the Visit Visa extension in the UAE has allowed many visa holders to spend more time with their families.
7. Other details you should know about this particular UAE visa and the extension process
When it comes to the Tourist Visa extension in Dubai, you must consider the conditions, requirements, and other details. Below, you will learn more about these elements:
7.1. Is it possible to extend a Tourist Visa?
If you desire to stay in the country for a longer period, start the UAE Visit Visa extension process. Originally, the Visit Visa in the UAE allows its holders to remain in the country for 90 days. But it is possible to extend this period as long as it does not exceed 180 days.
The Dubai Tourist Visa extension process is similar to the visa application process. You should also know that you can renew or extend for 30 days twice.
7.2. How can visa holders extend their Visit Visas?
Learning how to extend a Visit Visa in the UAE requires you to submit certain documents. For instance, it is a requirement for the applicant to provide a bank statement for the last 6 months. And it must show a balance of $4,000 or its equivalent in other currencies.
On the other hand, the process for the Tourist Visa extension in the UAE also requires other elements. The applicant must provide proof of UAE health insurance, a copy of the flight ticket, and also proof of residence. When it comes to proof of residence, it can be an invitation letter from family or friends in the UAE.
7.3. What are the new extension rules that you should know about?
As we mentioned before, Dubai Visit Visa new rules in 2022 will be applied and all applicants/holders must know about them. For example, the visa extension in Dubai can be done without the need to leave the country during the process. Other rules are:
- Tourists and visitors can apply for a second renewal before the first one expires against AED 600 for each time of renewal.
- For each day of overstay, visa holders who do not renew their visas on time will be charged AED 100.
These Visit Visa extension rules do not apply to:
- Tourists/visitors who are residents in GCC countries.
- Residents who are accompanying GCC nationals.
- Individuals on special entry permits.
- And individuals on 96-hour permits for special missions.
8. Why should you choose Connect Resources as your ally?
Getting a visa in the UAE is essential for those who desire to stay in the country for some time. Therefore, applying for the correct visa quickly and without making mistakes will be vital for all applicants like you. With a reliable ally such as Connect Resources, you will have the best experience when applying for your visa.
Apart from the UAE Tourist Visa, we can also help you get many other types of visas, depending on your needs. For example, getting a freelance visa to start working as a freelancer in Dubai will be easier with our solutions. If you need other documents to enter and work in the UAE, request our visa and government services.
Aside from our visa services, we can also help you make your company more efficient in several areas with these HR solutions:
- Employer of Record.
- Professional Employment Organization.
- Payroll outsourcing.
- Contract staffing services.
- HR outsourcing services.
- Recruitment services.
- IT outsourcing.
- Staff outsourcing.
- HR consultancy.
- Executive search.
Would you like to apply for a 5-year Tourist Visa in the UAE without wasting time with the help of our agency? Try using our services to speed up the application process and save valuable time while completing it. You are free to choose how to contact us, whether it be by calling us or sending us an email! Call us at +971 43 316 688 or email us at email@example.com to obtain more information about our visa and HR services.
Once you obtain your desired visa, you can start searching for a job through thetalentpoint.com. On this website, you will discover a variety of job offers available in the UAE and other Middle East countries. Besides, you are also free send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reach out to our recruiters for an excellent job opportunity.