If you’re considering the relocation to employee to Abu Dhabi because you’re planning on opening an office in that place, there are many things you have to know first. Sending one of your employees to a new location involves several aspects that you have to handle correctly if you want to get an excellent result.
For this reason, it’s important to know all the key things about the relocation process. In this article, you’re going to learn everything you need to know regarding the process of sending employees to the modern and cosmopolitan city of Abu Dhabi. Let’s observe:
- The process of relocation to employee to Abu Dhabi
- What do you need to know about immigration and visa?
- Why should your employee have a smooth transition?
- How to help the employee to adjust to the new location?
- How to settle up the employee in Abu Dhabi?
- What does a relocation company do?
- Why is Connect Resources your best option for relocation services?
1. The process of relocation to employee to Abu Dhabi
As you may know, you should respect and follow the employee relocation rights if you want to have some of your current employees to go to a new location. For this reason, you have to be aware of the process, so you can know what to expect.
It’s not easy to open an office in Abu Dhabi since there are many aspects that you have to know and a lot of paperwork to handle. If you want to obtain an excellent result in your expansion objectives you should be careful about how to do it correctly.
There are many steps involved in the relocation process; therefore, you have to learn everything about it to be well informed. Don’t expect to hire a company to assist you in this matter if you don’t know how the process works, because you have to be aware of everything to be sure you receive what you expect.
Learn more about everything you should know about the relocation process.
1.1 What is employee relocation?
When we refer to relocation to employee to Abu Dhabi we’re talking about requesting your employees to go to this city to work for you in this new location. When is it necessary to carry out employee relocation? Let’s observe:
- When you’re planning on entering the UAE market
- You want to open a branch of your business
- When you want to have an international workforce
- You’d like to increase your revenue and this place looks promising for companies
When carrying out the relocation process, you may have several doubts about how to do it. For this reason, you must know the frequently asked questions about the process to have a better understanding of how it works.
Learn more about the most common inquiries companies have regarding relocation.
1.2 Why should you be informed about relocation?
Since international expansion is a significant decision for every company you should be well-informed about how to do it. When you don’t have enough knowledge about the process you may face challenges and encounter unpleasant surprises since you weren’t clear about how to do it.
Why is it necessary to learn more about relocation when you’re planning an international expansion? Let’ observe:
- To ensure a smooth transition to your employees
- It’s effective because you’ll know how to carry out each step of the process
- To have everything ready once the mobility begins
- Having knowledge about the entire process will help you determine if you want to do this process by yourself or if you’d like to get an agency to support you
Don’t be afraid of doing the international expansion. Even though we’re living challenging times, you still have to focus on continue growing your business, which means you have to relocate employees, hire and recruit staff for your company.
Learn more about why you should continue carrying out hiring and recruitment processes in difficult times.
2. What do you need to know about immigration and visas?
Planning the relocation to employee to Abu Dhabi involves dealing with immigration processes. Getting the working visa and residence permit could be a long and tedious process since you have to sort a lot of paperwork and go to several authorities. Additionally, if you don’t have knowledge about the laws and regulations, it can even take longer.
What should you know about processing the visas for your employees? Let’s observe:
- Your employees will need a permit to enter the UAE
- The visa processing is done in the UAE since the employees have to go to several places and undergo a medical test and other processes.
- Your employees need a sponsor to enter the UAE
- It’s essential for your employees to get the working visa and residence permit if they want to work legally in the UAE
As you can see, it’s a process that you can’t neglect, and it will surely consume your time. However, you can solve it easily by contacting a relocation agency like Connect Resources.
2.1 Why is it helpful to count on with an agency to help you with immigration?
Having immigration support could make a big difference in your relocation process since it could help you get rid of the burden. How can an agency help you with immigration? Let’s observe:
- You get support in each step of the process
- It’s not necessary to have an office to get the visas for your employees since the agency can look for the sponsor
- You won’t have to worry about sorting all the paperwork
When you carry out the relocation process you need to process the necessary paperwork for your employees. If you’re looking for a comprehensive solution where you don’t have to worry about getting these documents, you can trust in Connect Resources to get assisted.
Learn more about the Visa and Government Service offered by Connect Resources.
3. Why should your employee have a smooth transition?
A crucial aspect in the relocation to employee to Abu Dhabi is the transition. It means that your employees should be able to adapt to the new location successfully; otherwise they may want to return to their home country and you would have lose your money and effort in sending them there.
Why is a smooth employee transition good for your business? Let’s observe:
- The employee will be less intimidated when they arrive
- It decreases the risks of assignment failure
- The employee can settle quickly and without too much trouble
- It can help you achieve success in your business and strategic goals
As you can see, if your employees are able to adapt well to the new and unfamiliar country, your business will be benefited. So, make sure to put emphasis in the transition.
3.1 How can you minimize the risk of repatriation?
If your employees don’t settle and aren’t able to adapt themselves to the culture, there’s the risk of repatriation. There are many shock elements in the UAE culture, and your employee should be prepared to face them.
You can minimize this risk by having the support of an agency that provides assistance and training regarding Abu Dhabi’s culture and customs.
The relocation process involves sending some of your current employees to the new location, but you can also hire new staff if you want to boost your workforce. For this reason, you can trust in Connect Resources and in its service of staff outsourcing so you can get the perfect hire for your business.
Learn more about the Staff Outsourcing Service offered by Connect Resources.
4. How to help the employee to adjust to the new location?
Once you’ve seen that the transition is very important in the relocation to employee to Abu Dhabi, you may be wondering how you can help your workers to adjust to the new location.
4.1 Social and cultural understanding
When you use employee relocation services you get culture and training support to live in the UAE. How can this service help your employees to adjust? Let’s observe:
- It provides an overview of living in an Arab Country
- The employees can understand and respect the social norms
- It’s helpful to give a great understanding about the religion and a cultural belief since the UAE is an Islamic country.
Since you should respect the employee relocation rights, it’s logical to offer training to your workers so they can have a better adjustment to the new location. In which areas could the training be helpful? Let’s observe:
- Business etiquette and norms
- Social behavior
- Cultural understanding
- Country specific training
- The dos and don’ts of living in Abu Dhabi
Carrying out a relocation process could be costly; therefore, you have to consider it very well before starting it. In this case, you must know about how much you’re going to spend on each employee since each one could make a difference in your company’s budget.
Learn more about what the true cost of an employee is and how you can calculate it.
5. How to settle up the employee in Abu Dhabi?
Another important aspect about relocation to employee to Abu Dhabi is how to settle them in this new location. It’s important to find a house, a school and offer everything they need to live their life in this country.
5.1 Home search
With the employee relocation services you can get assistance in finding a property for your employees and their family. It’s important to have assistance in this matter since you must comply with the UAE laws if you want to buy or rent a property.
5.2 School search
If your employees are moving to Abu Dhabi with their spouse and children, it’s important to find a great school. With the help of experts, your employees can get access to the best knowledge and advice on schools in the UAE.
The relocation process also involves hiring international employees since you must have also local staff working for you. It’s important to know how to hire people abroad and what process you should follow to achieve a successful result that benefits your business.
Learn more about the best recommendations to hire international employees.
6. What does a relocation company do?
If you consider that the relocation to employee to Abu Dhabi looks like a complicated matter, it’s best to contact experts to help you.
A relocation company like Connect Resources can help you with all the aspects involved in relocation like immigration, visa processing, moving, housing, local services, utilities, residence permits, and more.
The scope of service offered by the agency is defined by you, so you can get exactly what you have in mind. The company puts your employees’ wellbeing first ensuring a smooth transition. Why should you consider getting help from a relocation agency? Let’s observe:
- To relieve your stress about international expansion
- It’s necessary to stay in compliance with the immigration laws
- To ensure a quick settlement of your employees
If you’re planning on carrying out an international expansion for your business, you have to combine the relocation process with a global mobility strategy. If you still don’t know what it is, you have to understand how it can help you achieve your goals.
Learn more about global mobility and how it can help your business.
7. Why is Connect Resources your best option for relocation services?
Having the help of experts could help you achieve a successful international expansion. Connect Resources could be your best solution in this matter since we’ve been working with several companies in a variety of industries.
We understand each client’s specific needs and hence we can provide a comprehensive service. We will help your employees get all the documents they want and have a smooth transition. You can contact one of our specialists and we’re glad to help you and solve all of your inquiries.
Would you like to contact Connect Resources for relocation services? You can call at +971 433 166 88 or send an email to email@example.com, and you’ll talk to one of their representatives that will gladly answer all of your questions.