The basics about the Abu Dhabi oil and gas recruitment agencies
When you’re looking for Abu Dhabi oil and gas recruitment agencies, you have to understand how they operate and which type of service they can deliver to your business. Finding qualified staff to fill your vacancies could be a challenging task if you don’t have the resources to do it.
In this article, you’re going to learn everything about recruitment agencies specialized to supply workers to oil and gas industries, so you can know what to expect if you decide to partner with one of them. Let’s observe:
- The basics about the Abu Dhabi oil and gas recruitment agencies
- What are oil and gas recruitment agencies?
- Main areas and jobs in the oil and gas sector
- What are the types of staffing solutions for oil and gas sector?
- The recruitment and hiring process
- Why should you opt for oil and gas recruitment services?
- Connect Resources can be your best option for recruitment
1. The basics about the Abu Dhabi oil and gas recruitment agencies
Recruiting is a major task that many businesses have to do if they want to grow. Sometimes, it could be difficult to find the perfect workers by your own, and for this reason you decide to contact a third party that can help you.
If you have a list of oil and gas recruitment agencies in UAE and you’re trying to select the best one, you have to know what they can offer to you so you can make a well-informed decision.
Hiring employees for your specific industry can be difficult since there are a lot of factor you have to take into consideration. For this reason, you can contact Connect Resources to get assistance with your staffing, since we have specialists readily available to find the best candidates for your business.
1.1 Why are recruitment agencies popular?
When a business doesn’t have enough personnel and resources to carry out a recruitment process, they decide to contact one of the Abu Dhabi oil and gas recruitment agencies. Why do they do it? Let’s observe:
- They need to complete placement of staff quickly
- It’s an easy way to access to the latest recruitment technology
- Companies want to receive outstanding personnel but they don’t know how to do it
One important aspect that you have to consider when carrying out recruitment is technology. If you want to get excellent results, you have to contact an agency that offers you the latest technology in terms of recruitment.
2. What are oil and gas recruitment agencies?
When we talk about Abu Dhabi oil and gas recruitment agencies we’re referring to those companies dedicated to find highly efficient workforce to this particular sector.
They are trustworthy partners that focus on delivering the right and effective recruitment solution to organizations working in the oil and gas industry. Their main purpose is to help companies achieve great results, increase productivity and an unsurpassed growth.
Recruitment agencies can help you hire the employees that you need during any time, particularly when we face crisis. If you’re hesitant about hiring during complicated times, you definitely have to know why you should boost these activities for the benefit of your business.
3. Main areas and jobs in the oil and gas sector
Businesses that are looking for partnering with one of the Abu Dhabi oil and gas recruitment agencies do it because they need staff in specific areas.
Let’s observe some of the main jobs filled by recruitment agencies in the oil and gas sector:
- Engineering: petroleum, reservoir, facilities/surface, commissioning, and more.
- Geology and geophysics
- Petro physics
- Oil and Field services
- Marketing, sales and commercial positions
- Contract positions
Additionally, agencies assist companies to find staffs for high-skilled positions, which are difficult to fill since the professionals of these areas are hard to find. Let’s observe:
- Senior positions: geophysicist, production manager, reservoir engineer, facilities engineer.
- Managers: HSE Manager, Records Manager, Shutdown Manager, Business Development Manager
- Technical positions: E&P Technical Assistant, Geo technician, Operation technologist, and more.
When you work in the oil and gas industry, there may come a time when you need to carry out high-volume recruitment. If you don’t know how to deal with this matter because you think is too challenging for your business, you have to know why you have to contact an agency to overcome them.
4. What are the types of staffing solutions for oil and gas sector?
The Abu Dhabi oil and gas recruitment agencies assist businesses to find different types of oil and gas professionals depending on the assignment. With the help of an outsourcing agency you can find permanent or contract hire, based on your needs.
4.1 Permanent hire
Hiring a permanent worker is a crucial decision for any company, and if you’re going to do it you have to be sure that the employee is the best one and matches your requirements.
With the help of a recruitment agency, you can get ambitious, trustworthy, and skilled professionals in a fast and convenient way. Whether you’re looking for junior or senior workers, you can get the solution you need.
When it comes to hiring senior employees, the process gets more difficult. It’s because the top-level candidates are hard to find. But, if you have the help of Connect Resources you’ll be able to get access to high-level professionals that are part of our talent pool, and we know how to approach them.
4.2 Contract hire
When you have a list of oil and gas recruitment agencies in UAE you may search for those that offer contract hire since you have a special requirements.
Let’s observe when the contract hire is a great solution for companies:
- During peak seasons
- To meet operational demands
- It’s helpful to reduce operational costs
- Commercial assignments
With contract hiring, the company can have flexibility, and it will receive a scalable solution. It’s a great way to ensure the project is going to succeed. This type of hiring is very used in the oil and gas sector, so you have to find an agency that can deliver the contracted workers you need.
5. The recruitment and hiring process
When you decide to partner with one of the Abu Dhabi oil and gas recruitment agencies, you have to understand their recruitment and hiring process first, to decide if it’s a good idea to get involved with it.
Usually, the process is done in the following steps, although depending on the agency they can make some variations:
- The company contacts the recruitment agency
- The agency uses its system to check each potential candidate
- With the selected candidates, the agency arranges a rigorous interview schedule
- Once the agency has selected the best talent, they’re sent to the company to a second interview
- If the company approves them, they’re sent to the agency to sign the contract
- The agency may also carry out the on-boarding process
It’s a straightforward and streamlined process, and as a client, you can be sure the agency is going to serve you the best manpower and best-skilled workers to work with your business in the oil and gas sector.
When you decide to contact a recruitment agency, you have to define an outstanding process so you can get the employees that you have in mind. It’s best for you to define the service and every step involved so you can know exactly how to carry on.
6. Why should you opt for oil and gas recruitment services?
Once you know all the solutions you can get from one of the Abu Dhabi oil and gas recruitment agencies, you may wonder if partnering with one of them is the right decision.
You have to know all the reasons why you have to use recruitment services if you want to receive high-skilled workers that allow your business to continue growing.
One of the benefits of partnering with International oil and gas recruitment consultants is that you receive the desired expertise without having to hire in-house specialists.
Why is it good to count on with the expertise of a recruitment agency? Let’s observe:
- You get outstanding staffing solutions
- Get the right talent
- Obtain relevant manpower in the sector to fill your vacancies
Carrying out recruitment and hiring process means you have to invest money and effort in finding great candidates. If you’re looking for a cost-effective solution, you have to trust in an outsourcing agency. Why is it good for your budget? Let’s observe:
- You won’t exceed your limits since you know how much you’re going to spend with the partnership
- It’s a great way to access technology and resources that are highly expensive because the recruitment agency will provide them
- You don’t have to worry about processing paperwork which usually is expensive
A crucial matter when doing the recruitment and hiring process is cost saving. When you have to hire staff for your business you don’t want to invest a lot of resources in it. Therefore, if you’d like to get excellent results while making it cost-effective, you have to continue reading.
6.3 Access to a reliable database
Finding great candidates is even harder than you may think. If you don’t have access to top-candidates, you’re hardly going to find a worker that meets your expectations.
For this reason, you can rely on an outsourcing agency like Connect Resources that has a strong and reliable database. You can select from numerous profiles and be sure that you’ll receive the best manpower in the area.
When it comes to recruitment, you have to apply some marketing strategies if you want to attract top-level candidates. Perhaps you’ve never considered advertising your company in terms of recruitment. But you have to know it’s the best way to have excellent results.
With the experience of an outstanding recruitment agency like Connect Resources, you’re going to have experts by your side assisting you in each step of the process.
You can receive a comprehensive staffing service without having to spend a lot of time and effort in it. It’s a good choice if you don’t have HR specialists that ensure you to find the perfect candidate for the open positions of your business.
6.5 On-shore and off-shore solutions
With International oil and gas recruitment consultants you can get the best staffing solution. It doesn’t matter if you’re an on-shore or off-shore company. So, if you’re planning on expanding your business overseas, you can benefit from partnering with a recruitment agency.
7. Connect Resources can be your best option for recruitment
Connect Resources could be your best ally for recruitment qualified personnel for your oil and gas company. Since you need to have the best staff working for you, you can trust in us because we’re going to deliver top-level professionals to boost the performance of your business.
We’ve been working with several companies in the oil and gas sector, so we can understand your needs. We’re one of the top-leading agencies in the UAE, and we have a team of specialists readily available to solve all of your inquiries.
Would you like to contact Connect Resources for recruitment services? You can call at +971 433 166 88 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you’ll talk to one of their representatives that will gladly answer all of your questions.