Do you wish to live, study, and work in Dubai for a long period? You can accomplish this goal if you get the Golden Visa. But before that, it is imperative to learn everything about this particular type of residence visa available across the UAE. For example, you will need to learn about the application process and every detail related to it to complete it.
In this article, you will learn everything you need to know to get the Golden Visa in Dubai. Find out more about the visa application process, its requirements, cost, and many other important details. Let us observe:
- What exactly is a Golden Visa?
- Who can apply for a Golden Visa in Dubai and the UAE?
- How many benefits can you get by having a Golden Visa in Dubai?
- What steps do you need to follow when applying for a Dubai Golden Visa?
- UAE Golden Visa requirements
- How much can cost this type of visa in Dubai and the UAE?
- How can Connect Resources help you get a Golden Visa?
1. What exactly is a Golden Visa?
Dubai is a popular business hub where many professionals wish to live and work, or set up new businesses. However, to legally stay in the emirate for a long period, it will be necessary to obtain a Golden Visa. To get this visa, it is essential to be aware of the requirements, eligibility criteria, and other details.
In Dubai and the UAE, this visa was implemented to successfully attract highly skilled professionals, workers, and talents. In this way, it is possible to boost the investment environment as well as foster business growth and success.
2. Who can apply for a Golden Visa in Dubai and the UAE?
Depending on your occupation, you can apply for one of the many available types of Golden Visa categories. To complete the application process, it is necessary to meet the requirements depending on your chosen category.
In the UAE, you will be able to find Golden Visas for entrepreneurs, investors, professionals, scientists, and many other individuals. There are some other categories available for exceptional talents and outstanding students and graduates. In addition, if you are a humanitarian pioneer or a frontline hero, you can get the Golden Visa as well.
Only those entrepreneurs who fulfill at least one of the stated conditions can get the Golden Visa in the UAE. Applicants must meet at least one of those conditions if they desire to get this visa. The first condition is to own or partner in a startup registered as a small/medium enterprise (SME) in the country. Note that the company must generate annual revenues of at least AED 1 million.
The second condition is to obtain a particular approval for a startup idea from an official business incubator. Also, it can be from the Ministry of Economy or any other competent local authorities. The third condition is having founded an entrepreneurial project that was sold for a total amount of at least AED 7 million.
Just like in the previous case, there are several conditions regarding the Golden Visa in the UAE for investors. One of those conditions is purchasing a property worth at least AED 2 million, or it can also be purchasing a property with a loan from certain local banks. The last condition is buying one or more off-plan properties of at least AED 2 million from approved local real estate firms.
If you are a scientist/researcher with high achievements and influence in your field, you can get the Golden Visa easily. However, this eligibility criterion is based on a recommendation from the Emirates Scientists Council. And the applicant must have a PhD or a Master’s Degree from the best universities worldwide in any of the following disciplines:
- Life sciences.
- Natural sciences.
Professionals or highly-skilled workers must have a valid employment contract in the country to get this visa. Besides, they must hold a Bachelor’s degree and have a monthly salary of at least AED 30,000. Other details can vary depending on your work field.
2.5 Exceptional talents
In case you are an inventor, innovator, or exceptional talent in culture, art, sports, or digital technology, you are eligible for this visa. In this category, you can get the Golden Visa regardless of your educational qualifications, employment status, or professional level. The monthly salary is not relevant. Nonetheless, you must have a recommendation or approval from a local or federal government entity.
2.6. Humanitarian pioneers
The following individuals’ considered humanitarian pioneers can get a Golden Visa in Dubai and the UAE:
- Distinguished members of associations related to public benefit.
- Outstanding members of international and regional organizations.
- Individuals who have received recognition awards in humanitarian fields.
- And outstanding volunteers and sponsors of humanitarian efforts.
2.7. Outstanding students and graduates
Those students with high performance in any of the UAE’s secondary schools can get the Golden Visa too. Outstanding graduates from the country’s universities and the best 100 universities worldwide can obtain it as well.
In this case, applicants must meet the criteria established by the UAE laws, which include academic performance/cumulative average. In addition, they must also provide the year of graduation and the university classification.
2.8. Frontline heroes
Finally, those frontline workers who have made exceptional efforts in crises are also eligible for this type of visa. For example, in crises like the COVID-19 pandemic, outstanding frontline workers who provided their services can get this visa.
Now that you know about the eligibility criteria, you should learn how to get a Golden Visa in the UAE and its benefits.
3. How many benefits can you get by having a Golden Visa in Dubai?
This visa is also known for providing a large number of benefits to visa holders. For example, Golden Visa holders are allowed to permanent residence in the country for 10 years. If they still desire to stay in the country after their visas expire, they can easily renew them. In addition, we can mention these other remarkable UAE Golden Visa benefits:
- It includes an entry visa valid for six months. This entry visa allows multiple entries to proceed with the residence issuance.
- Applicants do not need a sponsor or an employer to get this type of visa.
- When applying for this visa, they can include support service laborers (and there is no maximum number).
- If holders are outside the UAE, the duration of stay outside the country will not nullify their Golden Residence.
- Among the benefits of a Golden Visa in the UAE, it offers residence for family members. It includes the holder’s spouse and children with no age limit.
- In case the original holder of the Golden Visa passes away, their family members can stay in the country. However, they will only be able to stay until the residence permit expires.
4. What steps do you need to follow when applying for a Dubai Golden Visa?
Firstly, you should know that there are several digital services that you can use to apply for a Golden Visa. For example, these are the ones you can use to complete the Golden Visa UAE application process:
- You can opt for using eServices related to the Dubai Golden Visa. These services are provided by the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Port Security.
- Through the Abu Dhabi Residents Office, you can find out if you are eligible for this visa.
- Through the GDRFA (General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs), applicants can get Golden Visas for specialists in engineering and science, investors, and creative specialists in culture and art.
- Through the Ministry of Youth and Culture, you can apply for a recommendation for a Golden Visa.
On the other hand, if you desire to get this visa in Dubai, the Amer services will be useful. Furthermore, you should know that the GDRFA also offers online and offline channels for applicants who want to get visas.
In case you desire to make queries regarding UAE visas, contacting the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Port Security is a must. Alternatively, you can get in touch with a specialized agency to learn more about the application process.
5. UAE Golden Visa requirements
To obtain this visa, you must meet certain requirements when completing your visa application process. One of the main requirements is having investments in the UAE (at least AED 2 million). Applicants can have their investments in different forms as per the UAE laws and regulations.
For instance, they can have investment funds accredited in the UAE or a commercial/industrial license of an investor. In case you have a license, the MOA of the legal entity will mention the paid-up capital of the company. Also, keep in mind that this capital shall not be less than AED 2 million. And, besides the visa and Emirates ID, other documents will be required depending on the chosen visa category.
6. How much can cost this type of visa in Dubai and the UAE?
Now that you know how to apply for a Golden Visa in the UAE, it is time to learn about the cost. It is essential to keep in mind that this visa can have different prices depending on many details. For example, it can vary depending on the category and whether you apply for it in the country or abroad.
7. How can Connect Resources help you get a Golden Visa in this emirate?
If you are ready to apply for a Golden Visa in the UAE, then make sure to get professional help. In this way, you will be able to complete the application process in no time and without making mistakes or errors. Connect Resources is your best ally when it comes to applying for a visa in Dubai and the UAE.
By requesting our visa and government services, getting your Golden Visa or any other entry permit can be an easy task. For example, in the case you are self-employed, our agency can help you get a Freelance Visa, and more. Besides, you will enjoy several advantages by working with our team thanks to the extensive experience of our specialists.
In addition, allow us to introduce some of our most-requested services:
- Payroll outsourcing
- Staff outsourcing
- HR outsourcing
- Employment visa
- Employer of Record
- Professional Employer Organization
Do you wish to live and work in Dubai with a UAE Golden Visa? Completing the Golden Visa application process will be the first step you need to follow, and Connect Resources will be there to assist you. You can get all the guidance you need to get your own Golden Visa quickly. However, it is essential to let us know about your requirements first, so make sure to call us at +971 43 316 688 or email us at email@example.com.
Would you like to find the best job offer in the UAE without wasting any time? By visiting thetalentpoint.com, you will be able to discover a variety of job opportunities that match your experience, skills, and needs. Email the team of The Talent Point at firstname.lastname@example.org to find more information about job offers in the Middle East.