One of the biggest reasons why the United Arab Emirates is a popular country among businesspeople is the ability to easily process visas for professionals. In the UAE, it is now easier to get the Golden Visa due to the flexible eligibility criteria and requirements. Furthermore, this visa provides holders with many benefits, and now, after having issued 65,000 visas, there are amazing discounts too.
In this article, you will learn everything you need to know about the UAE Golden Visa benefits and the latest discounts. In case you desire to apply for this visa, you can find interesting information you definitely should keep in mind here. Let us observe:
- Benefits of having a Golden Visa in the UAE
- What is the Esaad Card and what does it offer to Golden Visa holders?
- How can you successfully apply for a Golden Visa in the UAE?
- What should you know about the new eligibility criteria for getting a Golden Visa?
- How will the new Golden Visa rules help improve the country’s position and economy?
- What should you know about the Silver Visa in the UAE?
- How can Connect Resources help you obtain your UAE Golden Visa quickly?
1. Benefits of having a Golden Visa in the UAE
This year, the UAE Cabinet approved new executive regulations of the Federal Decree-Law on Entry and Residence of Foreigners. With them, the authorities are looking forward to strengthening the country’s position as an ideal place to live and work. These new regulations include several benefits that make the process to obtain the Golden Visa more flexible.
This type of UAE visa allows holders to stay in the country for 10 years and work legally. This is the main benefit that Golden Visas can offer, however, there are many other advantages you should know about.
The following are some of the benefits of this visa in the UAE:
- If you have a Dubai Golden Visa, you will be able to sponsor your family members. This includes your spouse and children (regardless of their age). Also, you can sponsor support services or domestic laborers. There is no limit to the number of laborers you can sponsor.
- In case you need to stay outside the UAE for a longer period, your visa will not be canceled. That is because there is no restriction to the maximum duration of stay outside the country to keep your Golden Visa valid.
- Other benefits for family members include allowing them to stay in the country in the event of the death of the original Golden Visa holder. They can stay in the UAE until their permit expires.
2. What is the Esaad Card and what does it offer to Golden Visa holders?
Besides the benefits we previously mentioned, there is a new advantage that investors and entrepreneurs can have with this visa. Recently, the UAE government announced the introduction of an exclusive discount card that all Golden Visa holders can receive. This new card is known as the Esaad Card, which was previously available to select government employees only.
But now, with the new UAE laws, this card will provide Golden Visa holders with exclusive access to discounts. Besides, they will have access to offers and discounts to thousands of businesses across the UAE and other 92 countries. You can also get the Golden Visa and the Esaad Card to obtain benefits across several lifestyle options.
According to the secretary general of Dubai’s Executive Council, Abdulla Mohammad Al Basti, this initiative will help improve Dubai’s position as a business hub. More precisely, it supports the leadership’s vision to make this emirate the world’s best place to live and invest in. Furthermore, it aligns with their directives to provide Golden Visa holders with incentives in addition to the UAE Golden Visa benefits.
Ever since the government announced the new long-term residency scheme, it has issued 65,000 Golden visas approximately. Now, the priority of this visa is to benefit investors, doctors, scientists, members of the creative industry, and other professionals. This will help the country attract top talent from all around the world to enhance its non-oil economy.
3. How can you successfully apply for a Golden Visa in the UAE?
The most efficient way in which you can get the Golden Visa is by using the available eServices. You should know that the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Port Security is the entity that provides these services. But you can also opt for using the Amer services.
Remember that getting this visa and an Emirates ID will be necessary to start working long-term in the UAE. To get your Emirates ID, you must apply through the website of the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Port Security.
4. What should you know about the new eligibility criteria for obtaining a Golden Visa?
According to the new rules, the eligibility criteria include several categories, and each of them has different requirements. For example, the main Golden Visa categories that you can find are available for the following individuals:
- Exceptional talents.
- Outstanding students.
- Humanitarian pioneers.
- Frontline heroes.
Recently, the UAE Cabinet implemented new regulations related to the criteria to get the Golden Visa. And now, this criteria offers more flexibility to all beneficiaries and visa applicants. Besides, the price of the Golden Visa in the UAE is now lower.
5. How will the new Golden Visa rules help improve the country’s position and economy?
Besides learning how to apply for a Golden Visa in the UAE, you should also learn about the new rules. As we mentioned before, the UAE government has introduced a new set of rules and regulations related to this visa. With them, the authorities are looking forward to improving the country’s position as an ideal place to live and work.
5.1. How do these visa rules benefit the country’s startup ecosystem?
There are now new executive regulations and flexible requirements to get the Golden Visa. Due to these elements, it is now easier for entrepreneurs and startup owners to get this 10-year residency visa. As a result, the UAE can more easily attract talented individuals and businesses, which strengthens the country’s professional and investment ecosystem.
On the other hand, the Golden Visa program allows people to have control over their future. As a consequence, it causes an important impact on the country’s talent pool while, of course, also benefiting the whole region and making it more competitive globally.
5.2. How can these rules enable long-term financial planning?
After learning how to get a Golden Visa in the UAE, many Golden Visa holders have been getting other benefits. In fact, with this visa, they can live, work, and invest in the country. Moreover, it allows them to forego the need for a national sponsor. Golden Visa holders can also maintain 100% ownership of their businesses on the country’s mainland.
With the country’s business-friendly policies, the Golden residency visa plays a critical role in empowering more entrepreneurs to build their businesses. And since Golden Visa holders are allowed to stay in the UAE for 10 years, they have long-term financial planning. Thanks to this, they also have the opportunity to see the country as their home.
5.3. How have these rules changed the country’s talent supply and demand equation?
After the pandemic, the UAE’s workforce dynamics have changed and forced businesses to adapt to the remote working paradigm. Many services like Employers of Record and outsourcing solutions were required, which created a “decentralization of talent” and “free for all” effect on the talent landscape. But with these rules, it is expected to see a substantial increase in supply and demand in the job market.
5.4. Will these rules help increase interest to live, work, and invest in the UAE?
Previously, the Golden Visa rules were not favorable for many professionals. But with this latest update, the eligibility criteria to get the Golden Visa is now more flexible, making it suitable for a larger number of individuals. Besides, there are now more benefits for residency visa holders in the UAE.
6. What should you know about the Silver Visa in the UAE?
Besides the Golden Residence permit, Silver Visas are another very popular residence option in the UAE due to their benefits. As a matter of fact, many foreign entrepreneurs, investors, and high-net-worth individuals are some of the most frequent applicants. These professionals can easily get a Silver Visa in the UAE if they meet all requirements and conditions without fail.
With this visa, you can stay in the country for 5 years, but it requires at least AED 2 million worth of investments. Because of the benefits of a Silver Visa, this permit is in demand by small entrepreneurs and small business owners. And, according to experts, investors who want to be part of the booming Dubai market have shown interest in this visa.
If you desire to apply for a Silver Visa, you should be aware of the available categories, which are these:
- Investors: if you are an investor, you must have AED 2 million investment in the residential sector to apply. Besides, you should also know that the amount invested in real estate should not be on a loan basis. And you must also retain your properties for at least 3 years.
- Entrepreneurs: in this case, you must have a project with a capital of no less than AED 500,000. Or you can also have the endorsement of an accredited business incubator in the UAE.
- Outstanding students: exceptional students with grades of at least 95% in public or private secondary schools are eligible too. In the case of university students inside/outside the country, they must have a distinction GPA of no less than 3.75 upon graduation.
7. How can Connect Resources help you obtain your UAE Golden Visa quickly?
The fastest way to get your visa and immigration papers in the UAE is by getting help from certified specialists, and we, Connect Resources are a team of experts ready to provide you with the guidance and visa services you need. With our help, you will be able to complete the visa application process quickly and get the best results.
We offer the most effective visa and government services for foreigners who desire to work in Dubai or the UAE. Also, for those who desire to become successful freelancers in this country, we can provide them with special services to make this process faster. For example, our team members can help them get the Freelance Visa they need to boost their careers and succeed.
But, in case you already own a UAE company, you can improve it by implementing our HR services. These are the following:
- Recruitment services.
- Employment visa processing.
- Professional Employer Organization (PEO).
- IT outsourcing.
- Staff outsourcing.
- Payroll outsourcing.
- HR consultancy.
- Executive search.
Would you like to know more about visas for investors, professionals, and entrepreneurs in the UAE? Connect Resources is your best option for completing your visa application and getting your visa quickly. Therefore, do not hesitate and call us at +971 43 316 688 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information about our services. We are more than glad to assist you.
Besides, if you already have a work permit and desire to quickly get a job in the UAE, visit thetalentpoint.com. On this website, you will be able to find many job offers for vacant positions in the best Middle Eastern companies. Whether you desire to desire to submit your resume or get information about the best jobs available for you, you can send an email to email@example.com.