The best tips for freshers to successfully find a job in Dubai
The UAE has become one of the top destinations for professionals, especially the young and inexperienced ones that are looking for having a better quality of life. If you’re one of them, you have to check the best tips for freshers to successfully find a job in Dubai and start meeting your dreams.
In this article, you’ll learn everything you need to know about the job market in Dubai and some strategies that you can apply to become one of the top candidates, and you can find a job position even if you don’t have any experience in your field. Let’s observe:
- The best tips for freshers to successfully find a job in Dubai
- How to look for a job in Dubai?
- Tip #1: Learn about the job market
- Tip #2: Plan and organize your job search
- Tip #3: Work on your CV and skills
- Tip #4: Start building a personal network
- Tip #5: Applications and follow-up
- Why is Connect Resources your best option for finding a job?
1. The best tips for freshers to successfully find a job in Dubai
If you’d like to know how to get a job in Dubai on visit visa, you need to apply some of the best strategies, especially if you’re a young professional, and you don’t have experience in your field.
You have to know that the Dubai job market is highly competitive, and you’re going to find a lot of people in the same situation as you. For this reason, you need to develop a solid strategy that allows you to highlight your skills to become a great candidate.
1.1 Can you find a job in Dubai if you don’t have experience?
If you don’t have any experience in your field, you should know how to get a job in Dubai for freshers. Although it might be challenging, it’s possible to get the opportunity that will allow you to boost your career; you have to know how to do it.
Don’t fall into the trap of believing that the only way of finding a job in Dubai is by having a long career and a four-page resume; you still can find a job in some of the most promising sectors of Dubai.
What are some of the booming industries where you can find a job even if you don’t have experience? Let’s observe:
- Human Resources
1.2 Can you get a job in Dubai with a Visit Visa?
When you visit Dubai, you can start making contacts and start doing the job search, and it’s an excellent opportunity to find jobs in Dubai for freshers. But, you have to know that you can’t start working with the visit visa; you must have a working visa.
If you get the job in Dubai while you still have the visit visa, your employer needs to follow a process to bring you the working visa, and you’ll probably have to leave the country to enter again once you have the permit.
You don’t need to worry about getting the working visa because your employer will be in charge of doing this process. Although there are many steps for obtaining the necessary documents for employees, Connect Resources can be a great ally in this matter.
1.3 Why should you know the best tips about finding a job?
Since there are few job openings in the UAE, you need to be prepared so you can become an attractive potential employee. You can only achieve this by being aware of some of the considerations that employers make.
How can these tips help you find a job? Let’s observe:
- You’ll learn more about the professional competition in Dubai so that you can be well-prepared
- You won’t have to invest a lot of time and effort in finding a job
- You won’t make any mistakes, so your path for finding a job will be easier
- You’ll be able to showcase your skills and qualifications
- You’ll be aware of the requirements that you need to comply
2. How to look for a job in Dubai?
The first aspect in our guide of the best tips for freshers to successfully find a job in Dubai is to clarify the different ways in which you can find a job in this fantastic place. Since the UAE is one of the top destinations for foreigners, there are many options available for you.
2.1 Job portals
Perhaps you’ve heard about job portals where you can sign up and apply for a job position, this is a way of doing the job search, but it’s not so useful. However, you don’t have to rule out this option because, on these platforms, you can learn more about the companies that are looking for professionals like you.
2.2 Walk-in interviews
Some people opt for walk-in interviews, and it’s a fantastic decision, but only if you know how to match it with some tips to make you look qualified instead of desperate. It’s a riskier option, but some people have had great results, so you can try it if you’d like to cover all areas.
2.3 Recruiting agencies in Dubai
If you’d like to have extra help in your job search, you should know that there are several recruiting agencies that help freshers find their dream position, like Connect Resources, one of the top-leading Dubai service providers.
You’ll be part of their talent pool, and when there’s a vacancy that matches your academic credentials and qualifications, you’ll receive a call, and that might be your great opportunity. This is one of the best options for you, and if you combine them with these tips, you’ll be close to reaching success.
3. Tip #1: Learn about the job market
The first advice in our guide for the best tips for freshers to successfully find a job in Dubai is that you must learn about the job market, which means that you have to know everything about it.
What should you know about the job market in Dubai? Let’s observe:
- Learn about the economy and living standards, so you know what to expect.
- Find out about the average salaries and necessary living expenses, so you can know how to negotiate a reasonable remuneration
- Understand about the customs and manners of the country, so you look polite in each interview
- Learn about labor laws because it’s essential to know your rights and duties as an employee
Learning about the job market is going to be beneficial for you because this way, you can find niche-related jobs that are going to provide the economic and professional rewards that you’re looking for to have a great life.
4. Tip #2: Plan and organize your job search
Doing a job search can be tricky, especially if you don’t know where to start. Still, there are many jobs in Dubai waiting for you with highly fascinating characteristics. It would be best if you organized yourself so you can find the best opportunity.
How can you plan an effective job search? Let’s observe:
- Find out about the companies that are related to your field and know what they do
- Make a list of these companies and start looking for their open positions
- Make a record of the jobs that you apply to, including the date, so you can know how long it takes to receive a call
- If you’re unemployed, create a budget where you can organize your expenses, and you don’t run out of money
- Find about the recruiting agencies and contact them to receive extra help
With the help of Connect Resources and the best tips for freshers to successfully find a job in Dubai, you’ll have all the tools that you’re going to need to start your search, and you’re going to see great results.
5. Tip #3: Work on your CV and skills
Having an outstanding CV is going to make the difference between you and the rest of the competition. For this reason, one of the best tips for freshers to successfully find a job in Dubai is to prepare a great resume to highlight your skills.
How can you prepare a good CV for your job search? Let’s observe:
- Choose a format that reflects your personality, but that also looks professional
- Include your necessary information, education, and other skills
- Any time that you apply for a job make sure to customize your CV to fit exactly the job description, this will increase your chances of getting called for the interview
- Don’t make it excessively long, with one page is enough.
- Make sure to stand out your strengths and the qualifications that make you unique
If you’d like to know how to prepare an excellent CV and be prepared for job interviews, then you need to search about the top qualifications that Dubai employers look for in freshers so that you can adapt yourself to the demand.
6. Tip #4: Start building a personal network
If you’d like to find success in your search for a dream job, one of the best tips for freshers to successfully find a job in Dubai that you can follow is starting to create your network, where you include all kinds of professionals.
How can you build a successful personal network? Let’s observe:
- Make sure to maintain a professional look on all of your social media profiles because employers check them to know more about the candidate’s personality
- Participate in online events related to your field so that you can make great connections with other professionals
- Have a profile in LinkedIn because it works great for connecting with companies
- Talk to other professionals of your field and make some friends
- Participate in courses or lectures to learn more about your field and make connections with other people
Many businesses are opting for staff outsourcing to help them enhance their productivity; for this reason, they search for inexperienced workers that they can train and develop based on their needs. So, if you have a vast network, you can find out when one of these opportunities comes up.
7. Tip #5: Applications and follow-up
When you apply for jobs in Dubai for foreigners without experience, it’s possible to receive the call and go to the interview, and if you manage to impress the employer, you may get called for the offer.
However, you don’t have to wait for the second call; instead, you can do the follow-up process, which is calling the potential employer or send them an email to let them know that you’re highly interested. If you do it like that, it’s going to make a big difference with the rest of the candidates.
What’s the best strategy you can apply for applications and follow-up? Let’s observe:
- Keep an open mind and apply for job positions that might not fit your current desires, like a temporary position, because it may help you boost your career
- Don’t be afraid to work in a startup because it enables you to gain experience
- Learn how to approach employers for doing the follow-up process
- Keep your email notifications on and be aware of your phone so you can answer right away to any communication with your potential employer
8. Why is Connect Resources your best option for finding a job?
Once that you know the best tips for freshers to successfully find a job in Dubai, you have to be prepared for when the perfect opportunity comes up.
With Connect Resources, you’ll have an ally in this process, because they’re going to help you get the perfect job based on your skills and qualifications. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have the experience; you can still apply for the plenty of job positions that they have in their comprehensive database.
Would you like to contact Connect Resources for help finding a job? You can call at +971 433 166 88 or send an email to email@example.com, and you’ll talk to one of their representatives that will gladly answer all of your questions.