Nowadays, many people surely want to travel to the United Arab Emirates. Thus, they can enjoy the natural wonders and the cosmopolitan city that is Dubai. The most common problem that these people face is the lack of money to pay for a visa and enter. If that is your condition you have to know the UAE Free Visa Info. With this information, you will be able to enter the UAE without having to pay for an entry permit.
In this article, we will give you all the relevant and reliable UAE free visa info. In principle, we will show you the entire application process and the requirements to begin the visa process. We will also show you what you have to do when entering the country with this short-stay permit. Finally, we will show you a comparative table between the requirements of different types of visas in the UAE. As a result, you will be able to decide the visa that best suits you depending on your needs.
UAE Free Visa Application Process Demystified
If you want to apply for the UAE free visa you will have to follow the steps shown below:
- Go to the official website of the Federal Identity and Citizenship Authority or ICA of the UAE.
- You must select smart services. Here, from the list of icons on the right of the screen, you need to click where it says electronic form.
- In the top menu you will have to select where it says public services.
- Where it says visa-multiple entry, click start service.
- You will have to complete the electronic form with all personal, contact, travel, and accommodation information. Additionally, you will have to attach a copy of your passport and a photo that was recently taken.
- Check that all the information you just provided is correct and send the form.
- Now, you will receive an email that will have the reference number of your application and its status.
- Once the application is approved, you will be able to receive your electronic visa by email. In this way, you must print a copy and when you travel to the UAE you have to take it with you.
It is important to know the UAE Visa information when applying for one. For this reason, this article will provide more detailed UAE visa free information so that you can apply for it without any inconvenience.
Filling Out the UAE Free Visa Application Form
To obtain your free visa in UAE you will have to provide the necessary information. In this way, the information that you must enter in the application form is the following:
- Basic information about the applicant, as well as name and email.
- Personal information of the service beneficiary such as country of birth, current nationality, passport type, and number.
- Your address in the UAE if you have one.
- Your address outside the UAE.
Receiving Your Visa: What Happens Next
It is always important that you have all the Dubai-free visa information as it will help you avoid problems. This happens because, when you arrive at the Dubai airport with your free visa, you will have to do the following;
- You must present your electronic or machine-readable passport. In addition, this must be valid for at least 6 months from the date you enter the country.
- Present your entry and exit ticket to the UAE at the airport.
- You must present your medical certificate that has the negative result of a PCR test issued within 72 hours before boarding.
- You must possess and present travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage.
- Shows that you have the COVID-19 mobile application installed on your phone.
- Next, you must go to immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30-day visit visa for free.
- You may undergo a random routine scan as an additional safety measure. If this happens, you must present a photocopy of your visa or a copy of the page containing the visa confirmation number at the scanning counter.
Entry and Exit Information: What to Know
Entry requirements will depend on each emirate. However, you will generally need the above. In addition, some travelers must take a PCR test upon arrival in the UAE and complete a quarantine period. This period will vary depending on the emirate you are going to and the country of origin.
In this way, travelers who are vaccinated have some facilities to enter and leave the UAE. However, local authorities should be consulted before making any trip. For this reason, it is important that you seek information from the UAE authorities to know what to do when entering or leaving the UAE with your free visa.
UAE Free Visa Application Requirements
If you want to obtain a UAE free visa, you have to meet some requirements. Which will depend on the country of origin of the visitor. Citizens of the GCC or Gulf Cooperation Council countries do not require a visa to enter the country. But, citizens can obtain a free visa for a certain amount of time. It is important to do a little research on UAE free visa info, to have things clearer.
If you want to obtain a free visa in the UAE, all applicants have to meet the following requirements.
- Have a bank balance of at least 4,000 USD or its equivalent in foreign currency for the last six months.
- The applicant must have valid health insurance that has coverage in the UAE.
- Have a round-trip ticket valid in the UAE.
- Provide a stay address. For instance, residence or hotel address in the UAE.
Citizens of some countries have the option of obtaining a free visa upon arrival in the UAE. However, this is not true for all countries. If when researching UAE free visa info, you see that your country is not part of this group, you have to manage it before the trip. The length of stay of this short stay permit will also depend on the visitor’s country of origin.
Proof of Sufficient Financial Resources
If you want to apply for a free visa in the UAE, you have to demonstrate that you have sufficient financial means to meet a requirement. Specifically, have 4,000 USD or its equivalent in the last 6 months. To verify it you need some documents, which are the following:
Bank statements: You can print your bank statements for the last six months. The idea is to be able to see the average balance and movements of your account. You have to make sure that the account statements have the signature and seal of the bank. In addition, the amount there is 4,000 USD. On the other hand, when you arrive in the country you can open a bank account to facilitate future procedures.
Credit card account statements: You can also present your credit card account statements. In them, you will see the available limit and the payment history. You have to know that some credit cards are not valid in the UAE. You have to verify this with your bank before traveling.
Labor certifications: If you are a freelancer or are a partner in a commercial company, you can present certifications. For example, invoices, tax returns, receipts, business records, and more. These documents must have the certifications and be in English or Arabic. On the other hand, you can apply for a freelance visa if you are a freelancer.
Invitation letter: If you have a friend or family member who lives in the UAE and invites you to visit them, you can submit an invitation letter. In it, the host has to express that he will take care of all your expenses in the country. The letter must include the personal information of the host and the guest, the relationship between them, and the reason and duration of the visit.
Specific Requirements for Different Visa Types
There are several types of visas and entry visas that you can apply for in the UAE for different purposes. Below you will see a comparison of the eligibility requirements for some of the most common visa types in the UAE.
Transit visa: It has no specific requirements.
Tourist visa: Have a bank balance of at least USD 4,000 or its equivalent in foreign currency during the last six months. Additionally, the applicant must have valid health insurance applicable in the UAE and a round-trip ticket. Finally, you have to provide proof of stay in the UAE.
Employment Visa: The applicant has to have a sponsor in the UAE, a valid employment contract, and meet some specific eligibility requirements. These will depend on the type of work for which the applicant wants to apply for the work visa.
Student visa: The most important thing is that the applicant has to have an acceptance letter from an educational institution in the UAE. Additionally, you must have valid health insurance for the UAE and meet specific eligibility requirements.
Residence visa: The applicant must have a sponsor in the UAE and meet specific eligibility requirements. These will depend on the type of residence to be requested.
It is important to note that eligibility requirements will depend on the type of visa and the country of origin of the applicant.
Employment Visas: Navigating the Job Application Process
The process of applying for work visas in the UAE is usually divided into different steps. Below, you will see a step-by-step guide to applying for an employment visa. At the same time, you will be able to compare this process with that of applying for a UAE free visa.
First step: You have to apply for an entry visa quota approval. It is important to note that if the applicant works in a free zone, the employer has to apply for a free zone visa. This requires approval of the visa quota by the Ministry of Labor.
Second step: Present an employment contract with the signature of the employer and the employee. Upon receiving approval of the quota, the employer must present an employment contract. This must have the signature of the Ministry of Labor and this symbolizes its approval. The contract must be in Arabic, English, and the employee’s native language. This is in case it differs from either of the two languages.
Third step: You have to submit a work visa application and an entry visa. The employer has to present a work visa for approval. At this time, the Ministry of Labor confirms that the sponsor is a corporate entity. Additionally, it determines whether any unemployed citizen of the UAE can fill the vacant position instead of a foreign applicant.
Fourth step: Receive an entry visa to the country for employment. After receiving approval of your work visa application, the Ministry of Labor will give you an employment entry visa. The entry visa is valid for two months for green visa holders. As with standard visas. But, for Golden visa holders it will be multiple entries and will last six months.
With this, the employee can legally enter the country and formalize their work visa.
If you want to know more about UAE visas, go to our blogs section now!