The Staffing industry has become an amazing partner for businesses around the world. However, there are still a lot of myths surrounding their work. Many companies have several misconceptions and thus this stops them from working with them.
In this article, you’re going to understand why the common myths about the staffing service are not true. In addition, you’re going to learn why this could be a great solution for your business. Let’s observe:
- The most common myths about the staffing industry debunked
- Why do we need to debunk myths about staffing firms and agencies?
- Can you get experts and good employees with staffing firms?
- Is the staffing solution too expensive for your business?
- How can staffing agencies suit your workforce needs?
- Are staffing firms really effective?
- Can you save time and efforts with a staffing agency?
- Why is Connect Resources your best option for staffing services?
1. The most common myths about the staffing industry debunked
When you want to fill a vacancy in your business you may carry out a hiring and recruitment process. However, when you need a specialized or high-skilled worker it could be trickier. For this reason, the Staffing industry can be a valuable asset for your business.
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to fill just one position or several, because you want to hire top talent and this is challenging. Most of the time you may end up with a bad hire if you carry out the process by yourself, therefore, it’s better to have experts by your side that can assist you in this matter.
There are many rumors about the staffing service, but if you really want to obtain benefits you don’t have to believe them. You must clarify everything before entering in a business partnership and for this reason we’re going to debunk the common myths you may hear.
1.1 What is the Staffing industry meaning?
A Staffing industry is a business entity that has the necessary expertise, abilities and resources to find the best candidates for a job position. It works with several businesses that are looking to fill their vacancies.
Some of the characteristics of a staffing firm are the following:
- It offers temporary, permanent and on-demand staff
- They have HR experts and specialists in recruiting and hiring
- It helps you find high-skilled workers and passive candidates
- They offer a wide range of services that suit your requirements
- You can fill positions across all levels and departments within your organization
Learn more about service level agreements and why they’re a great tool for partnerships.
2. Why do we need to debunk myths about staffing firms and agencies?
Many businesses don’t use staffing services because they have a wrong concept about agencies that provide them. For this reason, it’s important to have a correct view about the help these firms can provide you.
If you’re a business owner, you may have a demand for talent constantly. You need to hire the proper worker to fill the open position and a staffing agency can help you. In fact, it can become a vital part of your talent acquisition strategy.
Some of the reasons why it’s good to debunk myths about the staffing service are the following:
- Take a closer look at the service and evaluate its advantages and benefits
- Have an ally in terms of recruitment
- Clarify the misconceptions that you may have regarding the service
- Use the staffing agency as a tool to boost your business
Once you understand that this service could be the best for your business you can learn about the Staffing industry trends and receive all of the benefits.
Learn more about how to have an excellent management of the impact of Coronavirus.
2.1 What are the most common myths about staffing?
Although the staffing service has been growing in the past few years, many businesses have a wrong picture about it.
Some of the most common myths that you may hear are the following. It’s worth noting that any of these are true:
- A staffing firm only places “secretaries” in your business
- You can only contact a staffing agency when you need temporary workers
- The service is exclusively to fill last minute vacancies
- It’s a service for finding entry-level workers
- You don’t need a staffing agency because you can recruit yourself
- A staffing firm isn’t going to help with your productivity and profitability
Learn more about the HR Consultancy service offered by Connect Resources.
3. Can you get experts and good employees with staffing firms?
When it comes to the Staffing industry, you may think that you’re not going to receive outstanding candidates. Perhaps you consider that with your in-house team you are able to obtain good workers, but this is actually more challenging that you may think.
The fact is that staffing agencies can help you find excellent employees and experts in any field. Thanks to Staffing industry companies you’re able to access to a vast pool of talent where they’re going to find the perfect fit to fill your open vacancy.
3.1 How do a staffing firm help you find excellent employees?
Some of the techniques used by staffing firms to find outstanding candidates for your business are the following:
- Assistance in developing a proper job description
- Rigorous screening of applicants
- Carry out the interview process to find the best match
- Skills testing and background check processes
Once they have shortlisted the perfect candidates to fill your vacancies, you can be sure that you’re going to get the perfect match for the position.
Learn more about the busy seasons and how you can react to temporary staffing demands.
4. Is the staffing solution too expensive for your business?
Another major concern companies have about Staffing industry relates to the cost. Many businesses believe that partnering with an agency to get a comprehensive service is costly. However, the fact is that using this third-party solution can help your organization save money.
As a business owner, you may know that hiring staff involves investing a lot of money and resources. Therefore, if you have a reduced budget you may not want to do it yourself but hire an agency.
4.1 Why a staffing firm helps you reduce labor costs?
Offering a cost-effective solution is part of the Staffing industry meaning. When you partner with an agency you’ll get a high-quality solution at a better cost. Of course you have to pay the firm for the service, but when you break down the cost-benefit analysis, you see the advantage for your business.
In the long-term you’re going to see that the service is worth the payment because you get the best workers. In addition, the firm matches your workforce to your workload and this in turn reduces your costs.
Some of the other areas where a staffing firm helps you reduce expenses are the following:
- Get rid of overtime expenses
- Access to a better benefit package
- Simplify the HR administration
- Scale up or down your business as you require
- Access talented candidates
Learn more about how to carry out temporary staffing properly.
5. How can staffing agencies suit your workforce needs?
When you consider a Staffing industry perhaps you think that they offer entry-level workers only. However, this isn’t true because you’re able to find any type of worker including highly skilled professionals.
5.1 Can a staffing firm provide staff for professional positions?
As a business owner, you may need specialized workers and you can get them thanks to the Staffing industry trends. A staffing agency can provide staff for several positions including the following:
- HR professionals
- Executive-level workers
Many organizations opt for recruiting professionals by themselves but this may not be the perfect solution. With a staffing agency you can get the top level candidates you need without investing a lot of time and effort.
5.2 Do staffing firms only provide temps?
Another aspect regarding the Staffing industry is that businesses wrongly assume that these agencies only provide temp workers. The fact is that with a staffing firm you can get a wide variety of services. For this reason, you can meet your staffing needs.
Some of the workers you may get with an agency are the following:
- Temporary workers
- Direct hire
- Contract staffing
With a staffing service you get a strategic workforce management solution adapted to your requirements. Hence, here in Connect Resources we want to offer you the best workers you can get.
Learn more about the Payroll service offered by Connect Resources.
6. Are staffing firms really effective?
As a business owner you want to get effective results. Thus, if you have been carrying out the hiring process by yourself and you haven’t got any good results you may recur to Staffing industry companies.
The problem you may face is that you wrongly believe that staffing agencies don’t work. The fact is that they’re really effective because they help you in several areas like the following:
- An agency helps you have a better understanding of your needs
- It helps you clarify what you’re looking for to obtain an outstanding result
- A good agency evaluates your current situation and determines if you’re ready to fill that vacancy
- It can help you find the best fit for the open position
With a staffing firm, everyone is satisfied with the result. So if your in-house team isn’t doing a great job making the best matches then a staffing agency could be your best solution.
7. Can you save time and efforts with a staffing agency?
Many businesses wrongly believe that working with a staffing agency is going to take too much time. However, as you may know, carrying out the hiring process could be a long and tedious process. So, although recruiting may take time, doing it yourself could even take longer. It means that a staffing agency is your best choice in this matter.
Staffing firms do their best to streamline your hiring process so you don’t have to deal with any paperwork or tiring tasks.
How can a staffing agency help you save time and efforts? Let’s observe the following:
- The HR specialists will carry out the entire recruiting process
- You won’t have to spend hours reviewing applications
- Your in-house team doesn’t have to carry out the background check since the agency will do it
- The candidates will go to the interview with the agency and then you will interview only those that were approved
- The agency will carry out the onboarding process
- You won’t have to spend hour planning your hiring strategy
As you can see, partnering with a staffing firm could help you save valuable time. Therefore, you can invest all of your efforts in your core business activities. With a staffing agency you can speed up your recruitment process and even though you have to involve in little work it’s best than doing it solo.
However, you have to make sure that the agency you choose provides high-quality service. Otherwise, you’ll lose time if you have to find another one.
Learn more about the oil and gas recruitment agencies in the UAE.
8. Why is Connect Resources your best option for staffing services?
If you need staff for your business we’re here to help you. In Connect Resources we specialize in providing high-level candidates to our clients. We have worked with several companies in a variety of industries so we can understand your specific needs.
Whether you need high-skilled workers, temporary staff or just workers for a special project we can assist you. You can contact one of our specialists and we will rapidly give you an answer. Start boosting your operations with top quality workers and don’t worry about it anymore.
Would you like to contact Connect Resources for staffing services? You can call at +971 433 166 88 or send an email to email@example.com, and you’ll talk to one of their representatives that will gladly answer all of your questions.