There is the possibility of obtaining a Saudi multiple entry visa for GCC residents as long as they meet certain requirements. Also, this document allows you to enter the country for a certain time for tourism and pilgrimage purposes. In addition, the process can be done online and is very easy to complete.
In this guide, we will show you what conditions you need to meet to complete the application process. Likewise, you will be able to know what the fees are and the process you must follow to obtain the eVisa.
Online Application for Saudi visit visa for GCC residents
Citizens of most countries must apply for a visa to enter Saudi Arabia. Nevertheless, GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) citizens do not need to obtain a visa to enter the country. However, citizens of other countries who have a residence in one of the GCC need a visa.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s (KSA) Tourism Ministry has stated that legal residents of Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) nations can now apply for a Saudi electronic visa regardless of occupation. Saudi Arabia will launch the eVisa application to GCC citizens working in specific occupations in September 2022.
The exception to not having to apply for a Saudi multiple entry visa for GCC residents, in this case, would be to have a Saudi Arabian passport. However, GCC residents have the facility to apply for an electronic visa (e-Visa). Thus, regardless of the occupation of the GCC citizen, you can get a visit visa.
The means to obtain a Saudi visa GCC residents online is through the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA). Therefore, we will show you the requirements and the process to obtain a visa for Saudi Arabia.
To obtain a Saudi multiple entry visa for GCC residents, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- You must be over 18 years old. In the case of minors, the father must make the request.
- The passport of the applicant must be valid for at least 6 months at the time of application. In addition, they must have a resident visa from a GCC country that is valid for a minimum of 3 months.
- GCC resident Saudi visa holders are allowed to perform Umrah. However, although they can do it at any time, not during the Hajj season.
- On the other hand, applicants who want a visa for their family members must do so separately for each one. In addition, they must accompany the family member when entering Saudi Arabia.
The Saudi multiple entry visa for GCC residents application process is very simple and can be completed online. Therefore, You can follow the next steps to obtain it:
- To begin, enter the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) and create your username through your email. If you are already registered, you must log in with your username.
- Then, fill in the information requested by the system, such as personal data and visa.
- Next, you must enter the information regarding your residence in one of the GCC countries.
- The next thing is to select travel insurance.
- Pay the application fee.
Thus, when the authorities approve your Saudi visa for GCC residents application you will receive it by post.
Saudi Arabia visa for GCC residents online form
As you may have seen, when applying for a Saudi multiple entry visa for GCC residents, you will need to fill out a form. However, there are no major complications, as it was designed to be simple and easy to fill out. Therefore, the process will only take a few minutes, which helps in case of multiple requests.
Also, if a family member needs to fill out your application, you can help them, although each adult needs a separate application. Thus, if you have a son/daughter under the age of 18, you must fill out the application for him/her. In the same way, this process can be carried out by the legal guardians of the child, if they have them.
Similarly, the form is simple, as it covers several questions on various topics. The themes are the following:
- Personal and passport information
- Contact and residential data
- Travel plans
- Health and/or criminal records (if applicable)
Documents Required to Obtain a Saudi multiple entry visa for GCC residents
As part of the Saudi Arabia visa GCC residents application, you will need to submit several documents. Though, they do not have major complications since they only include those mentioned below:
- A passport valid for at least six months from one of the countries eligible for an electronic visa (eVisa).
- A recent photograph of the same size as the one in the passport
- Debit or credit card to pay the fee
- Provide an active email for sending the eVisa
In addition, according to the circumstances of the applicant, the authorities may request other documentation.
Nationalities of a GCC country that can apply for the eVisa
Nationalities eligible for a Saudi visa for GCC residents span some 40 countries. Hence, citizens of this list of countries residing in the GCC area can apply for the eVisa if they meet the requirements. Thus, the countries included in this list are the following:
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
However, even if you get an eVisa, only the immigration authorities decide who can enter Saudi Arabia. Nevertheless, citizens of countries that are not on this list can go to a Saudi embassy and learn about their visa options.
Saudi eVisa for GCC residents fees
To complete your Saudi Arabia e-Visa application, you must pay a fee of SAR 300. However, you must also pay full medical insurance fees. Therefore, you can get a Saudi multiple entry visa for GCC residents valid for one year.
However, the period of stay allowed is 90 days from entry into the country. For its part, the single entry visa is valid for 3 months and can only stay in the country for 30 days. Also, you should take into account that the visa application fee is non-refundable.
Saudi Arabia Visa for GCC Residents for Umrah
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia introduced some promotions to facilitate the pilgrimage of religious visitors. This includes the following visa types:
- Transit visa
- Family visit visa
- Personal visit visa
- Visa on arrival
However, the Saudi Arabia e-Visa is for tourism purposes only, so you cannot use it for work. However, you can visit the country with a multiple entry visa for three months during the entire validity period of the visa. Therefore, if you need to stay longer or enter the country for other reasons, you must apply for an appropriate visa for this.
The application process must be done through a Saudi Arabian embassy or consulate in one of the GCC countries. Remember that the countries that make up the Gulf Cooperation Council are the following:
Therefore, if you are a GCC citizen and want to get a visa to enter Saudi Arabia, you just need to meet the requirements. Plus, just by completing a simple application process, you can visit one of the most attractive countries in the Middle East.