Today, Bahrain is a country that offers many life and work opportunities for foreigners. Especially for those who want to establish themselves in it. In case you want to take your family with you, you have to comply with a series of requirements and procedures. Thus, you can obtain a dependent visa Bahrain or a Bahrain family visa. With this visa, you will be able to sponsor your children, spouse, parents, or in-laws so they can legally reside in the country.
In this guide, we will tell you everything you need to know about the dependent visa Bahrain. That is, what types of visas exist, the documents you must present, and how to apply for them. In addition, to how much it costs, how long it takes to process, and the benefits it attracts. Thus, you can reunite with your family and enjoy the visa in Bahrain without worries.
Bahrain family visa
When you live and work in Bahrain, normally, you want to bring your family with you to the country. For this reason, the first thing you should do to bring your family with you is to apply for a family visa in Bahrain. In this way, the Bahrain family visa also known as the residence permit for dependents; is a type of visa that will allow close family members to reside with them in the country.
If you want to obtain your dependent Bahrain visa, the employee residing in Bahrain needs to work with his employer. In this way, he or she will be responsible for requesting all residence permits for the employee’s dependents. Furthermore, this entire application process must be done through the Labor Market Regulatory Authority or LMRA.
Immediate family may live in Bahrain during the entire period of employment. However, they will not be able to work in the country. Thus, they must obtain a separate work visa if they wish to work in the country legally. For this reason, it is important that you know all the legal details of Bahrain to avoid any problems.
Bahrain family visa requirements
Before applying for your visa you must know the family visa requirements in Bahrain. This way, you will be able to obtain your visa without any inconvenience and you will be able to have your family with you more quickly. For this reason, we present the Bahrain family visa requirements:
- The dependent’s passport.
- Birth certificates of all dependents. These must be in Arabic or English.
- Your wife/husband’s passport.
- If available, you must have a dependent identity card.
- The marriage certificate and that it is in Arabic or English.
- Children accompanying their working parent: a letter of no objection from the dependent’s parent. You can also present, if necessary, a divorce certificate and a declaration that certifies the custody of the dependents on the part of the father or mother. Additionally, in case the father or mother has died, a death certificate.
- In the private sector you must present the last paid electricity bill:
- If a new CR has not been billed, you must upload a printed copy from the electricity and water authority. This way, you will be able to prove that the account was opened or transferred to that specific CR.
- If electricity is not your responsibility. For example, in stores in shopping centers or if the electricity is paid for by the owner, you will have to upload proof. This way you can upload a lease.
Bahrain family visa special conditions
Apart from the requirements that were mentioned above to obtain the Dependant visa Bahrain, there are others. In this way, the Bahrain authorities stipulated special conditions that must be met for anyone who wishes to apply for the Residence for the Bahrain family.
The conditions extend up to the minimum salary that the applicant has, as well as many others. For this reason, you must know the following special conditions if you want to apply for your dependent Bahrain visa:
- The applicant must be registered in the system as an authorized person. You may also be responsible to the authority of the CR or the respective Unit.
- The employee’s net income must be a minimum of 400 BHD per month.
- If the employee’s family dependents are in the Kingdom on a visit or any type of leave; This must be valid for no less than 7 business days from the date of submission of the application.
- If the employee’s dependents are over 24 years of age, the entire process of issuing the residence permit and renewal is through NPRA. Additionally, this will depend on the conditions and regulations that the department has.
- Those dependents with a previous personal number must complete the same number in the personal number field. All this must be done when applying for Bahrain residency.
- Those who were born in Bahrain or who have a new passport must open a new file in NPRA.
How to apply for the Bahrain family visa?
If you want to obtain a dependent visa for parents in Bahrain, it is important that you follow the following steps:
First step: log in to the LMRA EMS system and begin the entire process of applying for a new residence permit for dependents.
Second step: you must print the request confirmation.
Third step: now you will have to check the status of your request as follows:
- By logging into the EMS system and using the ID of this application.
- Entering the express services section on the LMRA website using the application ID. Additionally, you can use your passport number or the personal number that the expatriate has.
- Making a call to the LMRA contact center and delivering the request ID to the agents of this service.
Fourth step: After you have received approval for the residence permits, you must pay the fees. This can be done through the EMS system or by visiting one of the accredited banks.
Fifth step: You must print the residence permit by contacting NPRA.
It is important to keep in mind that if the employee’s dependents are over 24 years old, the procedure changes. These must carry out the process of issuing the residence permit and renewal directly with the NPRA. All this depends on the conditions and regulations that the department has.
Bahrain family visa processing time
The processing of the dependent visa Bahrain is extremely fast. For this reason, in a period of 1 to 10 business days, your visa will be processed. Furthermore, this will largely depend on the country of the visa application.
Bahrain family visa fee
According to Bahrain’s official LMRA portal, the fee for a new application and renewal is the same. Thus, if you want to apply for your dependent Bahrain visa or renew it, you will have to pay a fee of 90 BHD.
Now that you know everything about the Bahrain family visa it is your turn to apply for one and live with your family members. For this reason, contact us to learn more about all these procedures. At Connect Resources, we have a large team trained to help you throughout this process.
Additionally, if you want to speed up this process further, you can contact us using our number +971 43 316 688, or by writing to our email email@example.com. Do not waste any more time and work in Bahrain with your closest relatives as soon as possible with us.