Bahrain provides a variety of visa services, each with a different validity duration. You can quickly the Bahrain visit visa status online with just a few clicks.
LMRA Bahrain visit visa status check
Expat workers can do the Bahrain visit visa status check online by going to the LMRA website and entering their work permit number.
You can use this service to check the validity of the visa by entering your:
- Personal number
- Work permit number
- Application ID number.
- Or passport number.
You can also see your visit visa status Bahrain using just your personal number and passport expiration date on the Expatriate section at LMRA.
Bahrain visa status check
If you are looking to check my visa or know the evisa Bahrain status, you must:
- Visit the Ministry of Interior Affairs.
- Input the application reference code that you received when you submitted for your visa or permit
- Enter the passport number, nationality, and date of birth. Then, examine the state of your visa application.
Bahrain visa validity period
Every visa has guidelines stating how long someone can remain in Bahrain during a specific visit.
- Single-entry visa: 2-week validity per stay.
- 3-month entry visa: 1-month validity per stay.
- 1-year entry visa: 3-month validity per stay.
- Single entry sponsored visa: valid for a month, 2 weeks, or 1 week per stay each one.
- Multiple entry sponsored visa: 1-month and 2-week validity per stay.
Keep in mind that you will have to reapply for a visa and pay if it expires before you enter.
Bahrain visa extension
Visitors who meet the requirements and guarantors (citizens, businesses, and government entities) may receive visas. This service comes in line with Bahrain’s laws and regulations.
To extend your visa validity you must:
- Firstly, go to the regions portal.
- Then, select the applicant type.
- Lastly, submit the necessary details for the process.
Why choose us?
When obtaining your visa with Connect Resources, you do not have to worry about forgetting the expiry date. Our team will make sure to send timely reminders so you can stay compliant in the region. Also, we can give you the support you need if you want to extend it!