Every traveler who wants to enter the country must do the visa stamping to validate it. In this sense, regardless of the reason for the trip, visas must be stamped before traveling to the country. For this purpose, you can go to Saudi embassies, consulates, and travel agencies authorized by Saudi Arabia.
In this article, we will show you the requirements, and the process of stamping Saudi visas. Likewise, you will be able to know how the verification of the visa stamping status Saudi is.
Saudi visa stamping latest news
Among the latest relevant news about visa stamping Saudi Arabia is that the requirements for 12 countries have changed. In addition, to foreigners from Turkey, Pakistan, and Lebanon, among others, the GACA (The General Authority of Civil Aviation) implemented new regulations. With the implementation of this system, the traveler will not have to have the physical label of the visa in the passport.
Instead of this, they will use an electronic visa with a QR containing the personal data of the passenger that you can print. Moreover, you can replace the stickers for work, visit, or residence visas, as was done before. Likewise, the removal of the sticker will be gradual for the visa of foreigners from these 12 countries:
- Pakistan, July 24
- Yemen, July 26
- Sudan, August 2
- Uganda, August 7
- Lebanon, August 9
- Nepal, August 14
- Türkiye, August 16
- Sri Lanka, August 21
- Kenya, August 23
- Morocco, August 28
- Thailand, August 30
- Vietnam, September 4
Also, these procedures are part of the digitalization process of all the services of the ministry. Likewise, the authorities include in this process work permits, residence permits, and visas.
Saudi visa stamping 2023
Visa stamping is a mandatory process for visitors with family visit visas, work visas, or any visitor visa. Likewise, you can do the process at the consulate or Embassy of Saudi Arabia in the country of origin of the traveler. However, there are travel agencies authorized by the Embassy or Consulate of Saudi Arabia to process the stamping of the visa.
This stamping visa process may be done on behalf of the person requesting the stamping. Alternatively, it is worth mentioning that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has been putting into practice new ways of stamping visas to shorten the process. Thus, one of these methods to facilitate the output of the visa stamp is the eVisas system.
Visa stamping requirements vary depending on the type of Saudi visa the traveler holds. In this case, we will show you a list of the requirements according to the type of visa:
Commercial visit visa
The business visa is for travelers visiting the country for those purposes. Therefore, these are businessmen, company employees, investors, and managers, among others. Also, the documents for this type of online visa are the following:
- Passport with 6 months of validity from the application
- Previous passports in case you have any
- 6×4 size photos taken with white background
- Original letter from the company you mentioned when applying for the visa
- If you are a technical manager, you must present the original title or diploma
- Copy CR or Registration Certificate of the invited company
However, the approval or denial of the invitation will depend on the head of the visa division.
Work visit visa
Work visas are the documents that allow a foreigner to work in the country for a short period or until the expiration of the visa. This visa is also called a temporary work visa, closure work visa, and short-term work visa. The requirements for the visa stamping are:
- Passport valid for 6 months
- If any, present previous passports
- 6×4 photos with white background
- Original company letter
- Original title or diploma relevant to the type of visa
- Registration certificate of the invited company
Family visit visa
Remember, you will receive the family visa when you want to bring family members to the country just for a visit. In this sense, family members cannot use it to work in the country. Also, the requirements that must be presented for the stamping of this visa are:
- Original passport valid for up to 6 months
- Previous passports, if you have any
- 6×4 photographs on a white background
- Copy of the passport of the sponsor
- Iqama copy for the sponsor
- Birth Certificate, and/or the Marriage Certificate
In addition, to stamp the visa for the child visit visa, you will need to present the following documents:
- The current Passport of the child
- Passport of the mother with a valid re-entry visa
- Copy of the updated Iqama of the mother
- 2 color passport-size photos of the child taken on a white background
- Copy of the birth certificate
Extension of re-entry
In the case of expired re-entry visas, you must renew them within 1 month so that the embassy does not reject the passport. For the stamping of the re-entry visa, you will need the following:
- 2 color passport-size photos taken on a white background
- Passport with the same validity mentioned before
- Original letter from the sponsor certified by the KSA Ministry
- Copy of Iqama
Each document has a specific process for stamping the visa and will depend on the visa type of the applicant. Also, before applying for a Saudi visa, make sure you know the requirements for each visa and their stamping. Likewise, remember to check visa stamping status Saudi Arabia.
Checking the KSA visa stamping status is simple and you can do it through the internet on pages authorized for it. In this sense, the procedure is the same as the online verification for the different types of visas available. This way, you can easily access to know the status of your visa no matter the type of document.
Below are the general steps to visa stamping status online:
- Enter the page of your choice for this procedure
- In the type of inquiry select VISA APPLICATION
- Enter the application number and passport number
- Now accurately enter the Captcha code.
- Finally, click SEARCH
- On the next page, you will see the Saudi visa stamping status
Processing time and fee
The visa stamping process is easy to do and takes about 3 to 5 days. However, this period will vary depending on the travel agency where you obtained the visa. On the other hand, the fee for the stamping of the visa will depend on the Saudi consulate or embassy of the country of origin.
Likewise, it is for when a travel agency stamps the visa. In this case, the embassy, the Saudi consulate, or the authorized travel company should verify it.
As you can see, visa stamping for Saudi Arabia is a simple process that does not require much time. However, to avoid inconvenience, have on hand all the documentation you need depending on the type of visa requested. Also, follow the steps that you have already known to do this process.
In this sense, if you want to find out more about this topic, you can contact us and we will clarify your doubts.