Job Title: Registered Nurses
Vacancies: 20 Nurses
Salary: AED 5,000– AED 15,000 (All inclusive)
Hours of Work: 8 hours per day | 6 days a week
Qualification: DHA or MOH Licensed
Job Location: Dubai and Abu Dhabi
Setting: Diagnostic Center
A DHA-MOH Registered Nurse is responsible for all areas of Nursing/Medical Department.
1. Well knowledgeable of an aphylactic shock – an extreme, often life-threatening allergic reaction to an antigen to which thebody has become hypersensitive (severe allergic reaction)
2. Well experienced dealing with Emergency casesand as well as blood extraction.
Duties & Responsibilities – The responsibilities of a Registered Nurse include but not limited to thefollowing:
3. All nursing staff shall be under direct supervision of Duty Manager, who shall distribute and determine the workinghours as necessary and determine the tasks and works
4. The Registered Nurse provides comprehensive nursing care to achieve optimum health and quality of life in situations ofchronic disease, acute illness, and injury or through the process of dying.
5. The Registered Nurse is responsible for the provision and management of cost-effective nursing care to patients.
6. The Registered Nurse provides skilled nursing services in accordance with the orders of a physician and under a plan of care.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria