- Create and Configure Network Switches as per project requirements for commercial and industrial segments.
- Configure and commission the network switches as per requirements outlined.
- Resolve Technical Issues.
- Assess Network Performance and Apply Security updates.
- Pre Sales and Post Award Detailed Design of Networking and optimized solution offering.
- To design and implement high available network architecture to provide max performance as desired.
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security.
- Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Arranging scheduled upgrades
- Investigating faults in the network
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
Work includes all network types: LAN, MAN, WANs, WLAN, GANs, SAN, CAN, PAN, DAN, VOIP.
- Establish the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation and defining, documenting and enforcing system standards
- Design and implement new solutions and improve resilience of the current environment
- Maximise network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimisation
- Undertake data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments using information from multiple sources
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access
- Support and administer firewall environments in line with IT security policy
Key Skills Required
- Create and Configure Networks as per the requirements.
- Resolve Technical Issues, apply security updates
- Test, Evaluate and Access Network Performances.
- Thorough Experience on Cisco 9000 in Datacenter & Enterprise Levels [Both Catalyst and Datacenter switches] family is just mandatory.
- Experience on IT Security.
- Experience in configuring Firewalls
- Understanding various protocols used for IT Industry.
- Thorough Skills sets on NMP, ICMP, Syslog, or similar
- Ability to successfully commission all aspects of complex Networking projects for both commercial and Industrial Environments with multiple access and redundant core switches.
- Ability to interface well with clients and co-workers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on the commissioning of several projects simultaneously.
- Strong troubleshooting and fault finding skills.
- Proficiency in Storage and Virtualization.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.